It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stand and deal-iver, you ruffian!

Shadowhand is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount until December 14, 5PM UTC.
When you're a lady of aristocratic upbringing, waving your sword and gun at strangers on the high road is unbecoming. But if you can first humble them in a clever game of cards, well that's a different story entirely. Step up your solitaire game with well-chosen gear and smart use of your special abilities as you help this sassy noblewoman-turned-vigilante save her dear friend from a web of atmospheric 18th century intrigue.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited December 07, 2017 by maladr0Id
*whistles innocently*

*fans self*
Bieeanda: *whistles innocently*

*fans self*
In a twist of irony, whenever I grow a beard. people just assume I'm a lady wearing a fake beard.
muttly13: Is it me or does this only appeal because of bust size?
maladr0Id: Nothing wrong with busty games, but this really isn't one of them.

However, you can put on a beard and some other silly things.
All I can think of is that muttly13 must have watched the Making Of video?
I saw a rather large bustline in that. Not gonna say any more for fear of embarrassing the poor lady. She seems nice.
But I'm sure that muttly13 could not possibly be that shallow!
That's all I can come up with.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by GilesHabibula
MarianFA: The developer of this game also created Fairway Solitaire, which was an absolutely great card game.

Really looking forward to playing this.
Whoa, really? Fairway Solitaire was a game I was strangely addicted to. I used to play it every single day. Ahh, I'll have to give this game a second look and consider buying. Thanks for the info.
Fun little game, but I reached a part where I'm dueling with a Chevalier during a masquerade and it's 100% randomness what happens... There's some strategy int he game until then, but this level is just irksome. "Click replay until RNG lets you win."
Insta-bought. I like solitaire games and the RPG twist seems fun.

I'm also joining my call to those who asked if we could get the achievements on GOG. I can live without them but that would be nice to have them. Any news on that from GOG / developers?
I love Eric Clapton!

Oh wait...
tinyE: I love Eric Clapton!

Oh wait...
Slow Clap Tone.

tinyE: I love Eric Clapton!

Oh wait...
Huinehtar: Slow Clap Tone.

One person got that. :P
low rated
Ugh, count me out of this. I wanted a proper Highway MAN`s game- Or at least have the choice. More sjw feminist crap.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by Socratatus
This is very fun!!! Right now I'm equipped with executioner's hood and beard, very stylish :)))

A plea to Jake: Could you please make every level replayable if it's not too hard to do. It's very tiresome to replay the whole chapter, I'm not so good at duelling ;)

And I echo the others: please, let us have achievements on Galaxy!
Bieeanda: *whistles innocently*

*fans self*
???????
anki: This is very fun!!! Right now I'm equipped with executioner's hood and beard, very stylish :)))

A plea to Jake: Could you please make every level replayable if it's not too hard to do. It's very tiresome to replay the whole chapter, I'm not so good at duelling ;)

every level ?
Just bought the game and as far as i can see you can can get max 3 stars ( which is default with 99% of all card/casual games ( i have lots of those( and many solitaire games with a sort of 'quest'),

I lost a lot so i grinded it til i got 3 stars, havent tried the rest but it looks like you can replay the same'part' again till you are satisfied or have 3 stars, so it seems you can get stronger by grinding and collect the needed points to increase your skills.

Like i said i have many solitaire games (steam) and they all look a like, some are average , some are good, zombies, pirates, witches, beach scenes, xmas, etc etc .... even some medieval ones.

Anyway i read some reviews telling the game is difficult cause the ai is always stronger, well usually there is a way: google for tips/hints or even cheats, many times you will see: cheatengine cause it looks like all those gamers are cheatengening the heck out of all games,since they paid for the game they are entitled to win the game and usually that is quite easy, especically with many 'casual games' (including many solitaire games that have action in it like this one.) Lots of health is very important to have more % of a chance to win a fight... :D
I will try to finish the game asap.... :D
Post edited December 13, 2017 by gamesfreak64
anki: This is very fun!!! Right now I'm equipped with executioner's hood and beard, very stylish :)))

You can replay each level. You just have to click on 'retry' right after you either lose or aren't satisfied with the outcome. The only thing you 'lose' if you do so are any special cards you may have used during the previous attempt.

Although you can't go back to a previous level in the chapter after you've moved on to the next level. Is that what you mean?
Bieeanda: Eh, I'm a fan of ridiculous physical comedy... and it doesn't get much sillier than a fake beard on a pretty lady. ;)
darktjm: How about a man pretending to be a woman with a fake beard?
How about a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman?