It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Pond86: My boss is always voiced by her. Anyone else just sounds wrong. If they ever do a SR1 & 2 remaster they need to get Laura in. Shes just so friggin AWESOME! (Shes my fav voice actress ever!)
Laberbacke: In SR1 there was only a male player character. Just saying.
Ah yeah well then for SR1 Nolan North can come back. Though for 2, id want Laura.
anothername:
LOL knew you'd be here early but congrats on the second slot ;)

You've been waiting for this one for a bit - enjoy it! Always fun when one of the big games a person's been waiting for shows up.
She would be awesome at pretending to be a guy, though! Imagine that!

Pond86: My boss is always voiced by her. Anyone else just sounds wrong. If they ever do a SR1 & 2 remaster they need to get Laura in. Shes just so friggin AWESOME! (Shes my fav voice actress ever!)
Have you played <span class="bold">Tales from the Borderlands</span>? She voiced Fiona in this one. Does a remarkable job. Also the game is pretty good (and funny) as well, if you dig adventure-like gameplay.
Disappointed. I was hoping this would allow us Aussies to finally get around our countries pathetic censorship laws like what CDPR/GOG did with Witcher 2 back in the day. Not buying unless I can get the uncensored version, if it was just the weapon we lost then no big deal, but we lose an entire mission and I assume the ability to see the games true ending. I don't know why no one has been able to make a mod to restore the content like they did South Park The Stick of Truth, heck Witcher 2 just needed some extra files readded, all devs should make it that simple when their games get censored in certain regions.
Midoryu: She would be awesome at pretending to be a guy, though! Imagine that!

Midoryu: Have you played <span class="bold">Tales from the Borderlands</span>? She voiced Fiona in this one. Does a remarkable job. Also the game is pretty good (and funny) as well, if you dig adventure-like gameplay.
I have done.It was one of my fav TT things for the humor. Nearly made up for their GOT.

She also does Bianca Davri in Dragon Age Inq, along with Catwoman in Batman TT (The only real reason to get that.) Also Gwyn in Game of Thrones.
anothername:
Ixamyakxim: LOL knew you'd be here early but congrats on the second slot ;)

You've been waiting for this one for a bit - enjoy it! Always fun when one of the big games a person's been waiting for shows up.
Totally & thanks. First thing in lunch break; check out if gog has something new. Nearly spat out my coffee seeing this :D
SR4 is fun for the weekend. The downsides were there's not much else to do after the missions. You can't go underwater, there's not a lot of boats, motorcycles, the mods for vehicles were pretty much the same. The flying and running everywhere with powers can get boring after a while. I still prefer SR2 or even GTA.
GOG.com: NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.
I take it THAT is why it says "Not Found in your Steam library" but I can see it is (in steam).

I'll be happy to way to link it when I can (I'd like to have the full set in both places but can wait)
Has anyone noticed that SR4 isn't saving the Options data? I've posted about it here.
Seems like as good a time as any to post this:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/stop_using_geoblocking_to_restrict_what_games_people_can_buy
Looks like I'm just getting Gat out of Hell for now, stupid Australia
YES! Two more games in my list going into the de-steamed pile, thanks GOG!

EDIT: GREAT, just GREAT! The ONE time I finally have games that are available for connect are the ones I ended up purchasing TWICE!
Post edited April 21, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
Zergoss: Looks like I'm just getting Gat out of Hell for now, stupid Australia
VPN.
Has the game been updated for aussies to the censored version yet? :(
Zergoss: Looks like I'm just getting Gat out of Hell for now, stupid Australia
TommyTime: VPN.
Yeah, I used my VPN, I have both now