It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Edward_Carnby: Hello !

How can I change language in sr4 ?

I downloaded russian installer & my game is still on english.
There is no language selector in game folder & no language selector in game menu.

Any tips ? =)
Did you download the Russian installer? If you are NOT using Galaxy, please make sure you have these files for the Russian version:

setup_saints_row_4_russian_20170413_(11244).exe
setup_saints_row_4_russian_20170413_(11244)-1.bin
setup_saints_row_4_russian_20170413_(11244)-2.bin
setup_saints_row_4_russian_20170413_(11244)-3.bin
Instabought!
jalister: You can still hijack cars and drive them, just like in SR3.
Vythonaut: Well, i might be able to do that but i don't know if there is a strong incentive to do so considering the walking speed & the ability to jump over long distances with ease; i think it is the same with open world cRPGs that feature a fast-travel system (TES series for example): it is usually optional to use it and i don't do it initially but after a while i find myself using it extensively even though it breaks the immersion for me. Anyway, i already saw some videos and all i can say is that the game development team went completely nuts with it -- and i thought i saw it all in the 3rd game of the series! :)
Going from SR3 to SR4 isn't any more shocking than going from SR2 to SR3.

If you liked SR2, but didn't like SR3, then SR4 may not be for you.
If you liked SR3, you will probably like SR4.

IronArcturus: Great! Have you tried it on Windows 7?
vicklemos: Howdy! Nope, w10 and Linux Mint, only and it's a pretty unique game, best in the series I think.
My bet: on W7 you shouldn't have any issues ;)
It's nice to see another Linux Mint user. I'm still not sure how I am going to handle Windows gaming on my Ryzen computer when I build it though. I really don't want Windows 10. Maybe I will just use Windows 7 with SP1, and only use it for Windows only games.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by jalister
jalister: Going from SR3 to SR4 isn't any more shocking than going from SR2 to SR3. If you liked SR2, but didn't like SR3, then SR4 may not be for you. If you liked SR3, you will probably like SR4.
As i wrote in a previous comment in reply to a couple fellow members, i found SR3 overly ridiculous (not bashing it, i understand it was made like this on purpose) and even though i had some fun with it, i've never finished it. Never played SR2, but i'll try it one of these days -- it looks more "serious", more like GTA series if i'm not mistaken. So, having said that, i'll hold out on SR4 for now. Thanks for your input by the way. ;)
jalister: It's nice to see another Linux Mint user
"For we are many" :)
My whole family uses it for several purposes. This reminds me that my Mint machine kinda is seriously unused atm; been busy a lot, so there's that. Sadly, it's one of my finest builds.

jalister: I really don't want Windows 10. Maybe I will just use Windows 7 with SP1, and only use it for Windows only games.
Clever choice. I'm somehow little satisfied with w10. Heck, with good drivers and boards I had more fun with windows...
ME! :P
No joke.

Vythonaut: i found SR3 overly ridiculous
Did you?
Orly?! :P
Post edited April 20, 2017 by vicklemos
Vythonaut: Never played SR2, but i'll try it one of these days -- it looks more "serious", more like GTA series if i'm not mistaken.
It may feel a little dated now, but you are correct that it is more serious. I haven't played any GTA games, and SR2 was the first I played. I did enjoy it, and I finished it. There are features in SR2 that didn't make it to SR3 that I missed.
Great Release, and thanks to GOG connect, I didn't have to buy them again.
vicklemos: Clever choice. I'm somehow little satisfied with w10. Heck, with good drivers and boards I had more fun with windows...
No joke.
I actually liked Windows ME also. It booted fast, and rarely (if ever) crashed.
JudasIscariot: Did you download the Russian installer? If you are NOT using Galaxy, please make sure you have these files for the Russian version:

Yep. Downloaded russian installers.
JudasIscariot: Did you download the Russian installer? If you are NOT using Galaxy, please make sure you have these files for the Russian version:

Edward_Carnby: Yep. Downloaded russian installers.
And you're not getting anything in Russian?
And just like that the problem vanished. Both SR games are now aded. 3 i bought on a sale, 2 i added during an earlier connect giveaway. All saints are GO on GoG now!

Now just to grab that DLC while it is on sale :)
whystler2012: Now just to grab that DLC while it is on sale :)
DLC is not on sale. I bought it anyway, since I saved so much using GOG Connect.
Vythonaut: Never played SR2, but i'll try it one of these days -- it looks more "serious", more like GTA series if i'm not mistaken.
jalister: It may feel a little dated now, but you are correct that it is more serious. I haven't played any GTA games, and SR2 was the first I played. I did enjoy it, and I finished it. There are features in SR2 that didn't make it to SR3 that I missed.
If it's dated graphically, i don't really mind. If it's on gameplay terms, then i guess i'll find out soon. In any case, it was free so no harm's done even if i don't like it. ;)

jalister: Maybe I will just use Windows 7 with SP1, and only use it for Windows only games.
That's what i've been doing all these years; Win7 (and XP before that) for gaming and Linux (after 12+ years i settled with Mint -- well, for now!) for everything else; that way i have the best of two worlds and haven't felt i'm missing something by selecting to use only one OS. Of course, nowadays gaming on Linux is a lot better than it was in the past, but i still prefer doing it on a (not connected to teh interwebs) Windows system.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Vythonaut
vicklemos: Clever choice. I'm somehow little satisfied with w10. Heck, with good drivers and boards I had more fun with windows...
No joke.
jalister: I actually liked Windows ME also. It booted fast, and rarely (if ever) crashed.
Check this, then.
Made by Phil, a solid dude who's a GOG user/retrogaming fan. The guy's channel is pretty good ;)

ps: same here. Never crashed!
Post edited April 20, 2017 by vicklemos
Vythonaut: but i still prefer doing it on a (not connected to teh interwebs) Windows system.
I need to be connected to the web, I play a few multi-player games online, and one MMO occasionally. I plan to keep it behind a dedicated firewall. If I don't use it for anything but games, it should be secure enough. I don't use any Microsoft or Adobe programs, so that isn't keeping me on Windows.