It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rusty Lake series is now available DRM-free. Single games are 50% off and you can get additional 15% off when buying them together until July 12, 1 PM UTC.

The series consists of three unique adventure games. Escape the surreal settings inspired by David Lynch’s TV series Twin Peaks in Rusty Lake Hotel. Experience the beginning and end of characters' lives and build your own family tree in Rusty Lake: Roots or face the ten deadly plagues of Egypt in Rusty Lake Paradise.

Rusty Lake is a dreamlike place, where anything can happen…
Reviews for this seem rather positive from a quick search. Might think about picking these up, can't have too many point and click adventure games in my opinion =)
low rated
not enuf pixels! wheres that dude gone...

cheap an' looks weird-ass
but i know id never play 'em
YES!!! My word is law! What I say becomes true!
THIS GAME!!?! :-o

Never heard of it.
Oddeus: YES!!! My word is law! What I say becomes true!
We have a winner :)
I'm very tempted to get the whole bundle at this price. Can you (or anyone) share your experience with the series? How's the gameplay like, duration, difficulty, etc.
Panaias: We have a winner :)
I'm very tempted to get the whole bundle at this price. Can you (or anyone) share your experience with the series? How's the gameplay like, duration, difficulty, etc.
You can play nine short episodes here. They are not part of the three GOG releases, but play all in the same universe.

EDIT 2: You can also download one of them here for free.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by Oddeus
Very sneaky GOG. The "additional" 15% off is only off the marked down price so it's only 7-8% off.
Can you say a few words about the Mass Effect series?
StarChan: Can you say a few words about the Mass Effect series?
Sure: I didn´t like the first one. Haven´t played the others.

:)
I enjoyed the Cube series on my tablet, as well as the Rusty Lake following. Nice addition, GOG.
I'm normally not much of a point'n'clicker, but I bought the lot for their abundance of puzzles. Also, cool concept.
Oddeus: EDIT 2: You can also download one of them here for free.
How?
Instant-DRMfree-backup-encore-bought.

Thank you GOG, for reminding me of that website with a virtually unlimited range of small games - now I'll be busy for the next few hours / days.
Rusty Lake games - RustyLake.com
Oddeus: EDIT 2: You can also download one of them here for free.
MarkoH01: How?
You click on the first one Cube Escape: Paradox. On the next page is a red download button on the right side. You need to scroll down a bit. They will ask you for a donation, but you can download without giving one.