It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rise of Industry: 2130 is now available DRM-free.

The year is 2130. Your idyllic world of profit and loss lays in ruins. Mankind’s endless capitalism and destruction of decades gone by has given birth to a dark and desolate new world.

Now you must construct all-new technologically advanced production lines and mine resources from fallen cities as you look to rebuild your industrial empire in a bleak dystopian future.
low rated
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Bloodrunsclear
Needs a graphics card with Shader Model 51? Hm, I`m pretty sure, that such graphics cards don`t exist yet.
Bloodrunsclear: Seems odd, but admittedly popular, to field this idea that A: The entire world will one day be under any one system and B: That system will be capitalism and C: That will lead to horrific consequences
How is it odd, as it already exists. :P

Game description is odd though, basically: we destroyed the world by doing this so let's do it again.

But again, mankind usually does repeat its mistakes, so... XP
low rated
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Any chance of a GOG Connect for Rise of Industry? I originally bought it when it was on Itch, which led to a Steam key, but it was otherwise discontinued on Itch so I no longer have a DRM-free copy. I would much prefer a GOG copy than my Steam copy.
I'd like them to add the achievements, as they're continuing to develop the game by releasing new paid DLCs.
rek80: Any chance of a GOG Connect for Rise of Industry? I originally bought it when it was on Itch, which led to a Steam key, but it was otherwise discontinued on Itch so I no longer have a DRM-free copy. I would much prefer a GOG copy than my Steam copy.
Have you tried asking the dev for a GOG key?

Its what you describe that makes me reluctant to use shops other than GOG the risk you get a Steam key and are expected to be happy about it as they remove or allow the DRM-free release rot.
Bloodrunsclear: Oh no! I'm low rated. THAT'LL teach me to be logical.
Dude, it's not because you're so super logical, it's because apparently you're triggered by a blurb for a fictional setting. This is about the release of a video game. No one wants to hold a political debate or hear you sing praises to your favorite economic system.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by skirtish
low rated
rek80: Any chance of a GOG Connect for Rise of Industry? I originally bought it when it was on Itch, which led to a Steam key, but it was otherwise discontinued on Itch so I no longer have a DRM-free copy. I would much prefer a GOG copy than my Steam copy.
What? They removed it from itch without possibility to download again?
Woah, that's not cool. I'd write to itch support about that, I don't think they're ok with developers doing that.
Zoidberg: What? They removed it from itch without possibility to download again?
Yes. I'm really glad that I didn't buy the game when it appeared on itch. And I still haven't bought the game because of this fiasco (that I've read about) and the developer's attitude towards telemetry (read on the game's subforum if you're interested).