It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rebel Cops is now available, DRM-free. Get it 10% off until October 1st, 5pm UTC.

Owners of This is the Police 2 are eligible for additional 20% off discount on Rebel Cops. This offer is valid until October 17th, 5pm UTC.

Rebel Cops is a spin-off game from This Is the Police, which exclusively features the series' turn-based tactical operations. Lead a rag-tag squad of cops in rebellion against their town's new criminal power, and see how long you can hold out when you're constantly short on supplies, and a single shot can cost a cop his life.
low rated
*pop* into forum
low rated
Rebel Cops?

MITCHELL!

wakka chikka wakka wakka chikka wakka wakka chikka wakka
high rated
Enjoy this great This Is the Police spin-off :) Hope you also appreciate the release and loyalty discounts :) Have fun!

Stay tuned
Your THQ Nordic Team
Damn, that's cheap. Is this just the xcom like parts of titp2? Any campaign or new features?
yay, looks great!
I do not really like the graphics style, but at least it seems to have improve compared to This is the Police. But as it's a turn-based strategy game with Linux support I'll have an eye on it and will wait for some reviews.

@GOG: Why do you have to clutter the game description on more and more game cards with pictures and now even videos? There's a special section above the game description which is perfectly suited for these pictures and videos. ;)
low rated
Cops working against a corrupt leadership..... wow, that's a brand new concept!
Think I'll prepare a review for this one. I'm a huge fan of the series.
eiii: I do not really like the graphics style, but at least it seems to have improve compared to This is the Police. But as it's a turn-based strategy game with Linux support I'll have an eye on it and will wait for some reviews.

@GOG: Why do you have to clutter the game description on more and more game cards with pictures and now even videos? There's a special section above the game description which is perfectly suited for these pictures and videos. ;)
AT least it's more comprehensible to the "This is the police" game reminds me so much of police quest style games

@GoG FFS the whole DAMN TOP SCREEN, NOT COOL!
Post edited September 21, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Iv'e been playing the game for a while but it's getting frustrating. In first playthrough after the 2nd mission(rail station) I killed too many guards so I lost a lot of prestige. At start of next mission a vendor screen popped up, but all items were way too expensive for me to buy. I'm guessing because the proprietor was afraid to sell to a group with such a negative rating. I replayed the mission without killing any guards, but when I started the next mission, no vendor popped up even though i had a much better reputation. My best cops were tired, so I had to start the next mission, a huge map with a mansion, with inexperienced cops with little equipment. Where was the vendor? Can I access him somehow? No medkits, inadequate experience, and no armor. 2 hours wasted in a mission I had no chance of winning. I had a fair amount of money, so even with the inexperienced cops, I might have had a chance if I had some armor and medkits. Am I missing sommethig? How do I access the vendor?