It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dude, I totally missed you.

Paradise Lost, the unhinged expansion pack for the unsavory cult hit POSTAL 2 is finally available DRM-free on GOG.com.

Post(al)-apocalypse has never been so wack! The Dude ventures back into his former hometown looking for his lost dog but instead finds trouble in all shapes, sizes, and heartbeats. The citizens have gone nuclearly insane, gotten themselves zombified, joined freaky factions (sort of the same thing, really), and pretty much given the Dude plenty of reasons to turn them into radioactive pulp as he free-roams this loco land.
low rated
Dalthnock: There is no God.
Now can you people stop taking the Piss and making fun of me PLEASE! I would like some RESPECT for the shit I continually put up with!
low rated
Delmonica92: Bought on Steam because GOG are weak pathetic company who bend over to SJW pissbabies.
lol, you like DRM.
low rated
Delmonica92: Bought on Steam because GOG are weak pathetic company who bend over to SJW pissbabies.
TommyTime: lol, you like DRM.
you are SJW
low rated
TommyTime: lol, you like DRM.
Delmonica92: you are SJW
Nah, just mature enough to not let a miniscule thing like this ruin my experience with GoG.

FYI, I'm fully aware of what GG is and represents.
low rated
posts with direct attacks will be deleted. Stick to the rules, most people have even on such a hotly debated topic.
low rated
Linko90: posts with direct attacks will be deleted. Stick to the rules, most people have even on such a hotly debated topic.
With posts like that I'm pretty sure the only one he is attacking is himself. :P

But then then, COC doesn't specify to WHOM personal insults are levied, only that they are levied, so well played. :D

Anyway back OT. The dogs are too damn fast in this game. I can never get the biscuits out in time.
low rated
When will people learn... NEVER apologize to SJWs (or any fringe extremist group for that matter). Might as well slit your wrist and jump into a shark tank.
low rated
can't trust mainstream media no matter the field.
Post edited July 25, 2018 by Plumb
low rated
Plumb: can't trust mainstream media no matter the field.
Agreed, I for one want to destroy mainstream media.

I just can not understand why they push all these shitty values.
Post edited July 26, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
I'm one of the people that went out of my way to buy Postal 2 and Paradise lost after hearing about the GoG release on Twitter. I got it on steam, however, since I consider what GoG did to the tweet to be a much bigger red flag than steam's DRM.

Censorship, vilifying your customer base, rolling over for, and jumping into bed with the anti-gg SJW crowd is a bigger red flag to me than literally advocating for pedophilia and organized, premeditated harrassment campaigns. GoG's deletion of the tweet and subsequent actions were a serious misstep, and they'll have to work to earn my trust as a consumer again.

Plumb: can't trust mainstream media no matter the field.
fr33kSh0w2012: Agreed, I for one want to destroy mainstream media.

I just can not understand why they push all these shitty values.
1. I'm sorry to hear about your shitty job. I've heard other people people's complaints about the industry, and those horror stories are no fun to listen to. From what I understand, intolerable working conditions are depressingly standard in that field.

2. I have a rapidly growing suspicion that the mainstream media, and the ones telling them what to say, are deliberately pushing shitty values for a reason. Not a good, constructive reason, either. I honestly suspect there's going to be some kind of civil war coming up in the next couple of decades that might destroy civilization as we know it, and that future historians, if the records survive, will trace this specifically to the media's manipulations. I think we've seen some of the earlier conflicts in the war already, and that things are only going to get more extreme from here.
low rated
https://media.giphy.com/media/1daQkNsFlE9uE/giphy.gif
low rated
deleted
Post edited August 08, 2018 by Fairfox
low rated
https://i.postimg.cc/RWdcMFPR/dark-souls-pontiff-sulivan-no.gif

How do you feel about the demographic replacement currently underway in Europe? The accelerating erosion of free speech rights? That's a huge change, and it'll only get worse as time passes as the culture is replaced by the invading culture.

Even if absolutely nothing else changes, and groups like Antifa simply cease to exist in North America, that event alone would still be enough to permanently alter civilization as we know it. Europe will not be European anymore, and that will be an enormous loss for humanity.
Post edited December 16, 2018 by ChumpThump
low rated
ChumpThump: https://i.postimg.cc/RWdcMFPR/dark-souls-pontiff-sulivan-no.gif[/img]

How do you feel about the demographic replacement currently underway in Europe? The accelerating erosion of free speech rights? That's a huge change, and it'll only get worse as time passes as the culture is replaced by the invading culture.

Even if absolutely nothing else changes, and groups like Antifa simply cease to exist in North America, that event alone would still be enough to permanently alter civilization as we know it. Europe will not be European anymore, and that will be an enormous loss for humanity.
Humbug .
low rated
ChumpThump: https://i.postimg.cc/RWdcMFPR/dark-souls-pontiff-sulivan-no.gif[/img]

i_hope_you_rot: Humbug .
Did you see that game last night?

Man! Cleveland is a joke no more!