It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pizza Connection

Pizza Connection & Pizza Connection 2, a classic strategy/management series, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

This is important: we have to talk about Pizza. Because whether you like it New York or Italian-style, alone or with friends, slender or thick, simple or intricate, shapely or au-naturale, with a mouthwatering cheesy crust, and all kinds of delicious cheese on top, a tad of oregano sprinkled on top, and... uhm, this was definitely going somewhere.

Pizza Connection (also known as Pizza Tycoon) and Pizza Connection 2 (also known as Pizza Tycoon 2, also known as Fast Food Tycoon 2) are your shot at the dream: to build and manage your own pizza empire!

Choose your very first locale, then the decor, the staff and stock, and finally the menu. Heat things up as you enter a universe of possibilities aboard the mouthwatering (and sometimes not so much) pizza creation tool. And if things just aren't going so hot, you may heed the call of the pizza underground – where the ends justify the means, your competition trembles in fear, and the pepperoni smells funny. Just stay out of trouble with the law.

Fun Fact: In some countries, the original game CD-ROM actually smelled like oregano. Some say you can smell it to this day, talk about CD-licious!

Slice by slice, through thick or thin, guide your pizza empire in Pizza Connection and Pizza Connection 2 – available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.
high rated
In contrast with all the disappointed folks here, I think this is a great release to start 2017, because Good Old Games! ;)
zeffyr: So from the series we're missing Pizza Connection (sequel to original Pizza Tycoon) from 2000.
I was already wondering why the release dates given on gog were 1994 and 2001: Because they left out the 1999 one!

$10 for the complete series would have been ok. But at this price and with one game missing from the series, I'll havve to skip this. Hopefully, Pizza Syndicate (or Fast Food Tycoon 1 or whatever the hell it's called) will be added soon.
Never played these... but probably going to have to pick them up, all things considered.
zeffyr: For those confused here - Pizza Tycoon 2 is Pizza Connection 2 (or Fast Food Tycoon 2). So from the series we're missing Pizza Connection (sequel to original Pizza Tycoon) from 2000.
Pizza Connection was the European name for Pizza Tycoon. Fast Food Tycoon was also called Pizza Syndicate.
Yes, the naming is a mess.
high rated
Cool dual release, I hope GOG will impress us with many "unexpected" oldies this year ;)
So, if only the english version of Pizza Tycoon 2 is released, as claimed on its page, how do you explain this?
OMG! I love you GOG!
What a random looking game. So you run a pizza parlor but the screenshots look like you control a whole city. That must be one hell of a slice of pie.
The 2nd instalment cought my interest. Anyone know if it's any good?
Hmm I'm not hopping out of sheer happiness but I might like these games. I'll give them a try eventually.

I just find hilarious that one screenshot shows an explosion and it happened in Rio de Janeiro! The game is more realistic than it seems at first. :)
high rated
Yes, finally! That's a great start for 2017. Thank you, GOG!

Would love to see more games of Software2000 here. Especially some of the adventure games and the management games (like Bundeliga Manager Professional). Guess the latter isn't possible, because of expired licenses though.
PaterAlf: Yes, finally! That's a great start for 2017. Thank you, GOG!

Would love to see more games of Software2000 here. Especially some of the adventure games and the management games (like Bundeliga Manager Professional). Guess the latter isn't possible, because of expired licenses though.
This!

Ah, the mention of Bundesliga Manager Professional (The Manager in English) has brought many fond memories. I wish they would bring the game to GOG too.

Wonderful way to start 2017!
Oh man my childhood! I'm really happy that I see these on GoG, will get them eventually, I'm really really happy to see them THANKSSS GoG <3
Yeah! *instant buy for the first one*
(hopefully you managed to fix the sound, since that never worked for me with dosbox)
Post edited January 05, 2017 by moonshineshadow
Cool, played a bit of the first game during my childhood 20 years ago...wasn't any good at it, but I remember it as being quite funny...that "ice cream vendor"... :-)
Probably not getting them unless there's a sale, since it isn't really my kind of game, but nice to see that they're available, worthy addition...hope Gog brings back more good old games soon!