It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a job for... Pajama Sam!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> & <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, an adventure series directed by Ron Gilbert, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux - DRM-free on GOG.com with a 40% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span> is a collection of simple and silly point and click adventures for the young. You are Pajama Sam, a turquoise boy with a heart of gold. Pajama Sam is equal parts point and click adventure and educational game. Whether you're a connoisseur of great animation, story and unique turn of the century adventure game art - or you're looking for a great pastime for your children - this is a cult series you just can't miss. Thanks to a level of randomization, each playthrough will be a little different - so conquer your fear of the dark, become comfortable with thunderstorms, and learn the importance of eating right - it's all here in a package you can't not love.

Pajama Sam Vol. 1 features:
--Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It’s Dark Outside
--Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren’t so Frightening
--Pajama Sam’s Lost & Found

Pajama Sam Vol. 2 features:
--Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
--Pajama Sam 4: Life is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff
--Pajama Sam’s Sock Works

Suit up, and conquer your greatest fears in <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, available now! The 40% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, July 9, at 3:59 PM GMT. Oh yeah, JudasIscariot says this one's for you tfishell - sorry to have kept you waiting. ;)
high rated
I wanted to dedicate this to tfishell as well but I see that Judas sneaked this into main post ;)
high rated
Thiev: I wanted to dedicate this to tfishell as well but I see that Judas sneaked this into main post ;)
You mean Konrad did :P
Thiev: I wanted to dedicate this to tfishell as well but I see that Judas sneaked this into main post ;)
JudasIscariot: You mean Konrad did :P
The idea was yours :p

For Windows, Mac OS X and Windows
mangamuscle: Someone needs to read what he wrote
Fixed :)
tburger: GOG - I'm glad you reconsidered this 'who is our core audience' statement :-)
The what now?
budejovice: I don't have a download available for Mac or Linux for Pajama Sam 3. (The game page does indicate that Pajama Sam 4 is windows only, but no similar mention for 3.)
Fixed :) Sorry about that :)
JudasIscariot: Fixed :) Sorry about that :)
budejovice: The fastest. Thanks! Have a nice weekend.
Enjoy the game :)
groze: Seriously, where the hell is tfishell?! He *needs* to see this.
Well, if anyone uses twitter around here, tfishell does have @tytbone listed under his nick here so I guess that's a twitter handle :)
Grargar: Quoted for preservation. :P
vicklemos: if it happens I'll do it during the winter, if you know what I mean :D
You know... I'll take a shortcut. Got it? :D uheuehuehuehbrrrr
Who said you had to wait until winter? :P hue hue hue hue
Post edited July 03, 2015 by JudasIscariot
skimmie: Is there any chance of GOG getting the Dutch translated versions in the future?
Normally I don't care about translations, but I'd like to play these with my kids.
I am not sure about the Dutch version(s), but let's keep our fingers crossed that we get all of the official non-English versions of the Pajama Sam games :)
JudasIscariot: I am not sure about the Dutch version(s), but let's keep our fingers crossed that we get all of the official non-English versions of the Pajama Sam games :)
Grargar: Steam already has Dutch and French for Pajama Sam 1+2+3, plus German for Pajama Sam 1+2. Is it difficult to bring those here?
Technically speaking, no, but I hope that we will be able to rectify this situation sooner rather than later :)