It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brought to you by GOG.com

<span class="bold">Pacific General</span> and <span class="bold">Fantasy General</span>, the accessible, Panzer-like grand strategy classics, are available now DRM-free on GOG.com!

<span class="bold">Pacific General</span>, available for Windows, is a spiritual sequel from the studio behind the acclaimed Panzer General series - an improvement over the classic, but one that retains the same feel and concepts as its inspiration. Once more we return to the overhead battlefields of World War II in a series of quick-play scenarios and full-blown campaigns: everything from Pearl Harbor to hypothetical invasion scenarios is here, all packaged in a relatively newbie-friendly grand-strategy package. <span class="bold">Fantasy General</span> takes that same experience and sets it in a fantasy universe. This one's for you if you're a fan of large-scale hex-based battlefields and steampunk-infused fantasy. Fantasy General is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
<span class="bold">Pacific General</span> and <span class="bold">Fantasy General</span> are being published by GOG.com. We are happy to release these titles not on behalf of another party, but by acting as the sole publisher for the very first time!

Unleash your inner armchair general with <span class="bold">Pacific General</span> and <span class="bold">Fantasy General</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Woohoo! Fantasy General!
GOG publishing the games? Interesting.
high rated
JMich: Woohoo! Fantasy General!
Notice who the publisher is? :D
Published by GOG themselves. Wonder what other surprises you are hiding.
congrats on getting into publishing nice work
high rated
moonshineshadow: GOG publishing the games? Interesting.
Yes, this is the BIG THING I was hyping a while back :D
Well, insta-bought :)

What does exactly mean GOG is the publisher? and can we expect more good news in this regard?
Hope to see more SSI titles *coughs* Ravenloft damn need to do something about that cough of mine
I though it would never happen, GOG going into the publishing business. This is the best news we've had in a year. Hopefully now we'll be seeing a lot more lost oldies showing up in the catalogue.
JMich: Woohoo! Fantasy General!
Never tried them. Glad to see them released. Ubisoft games are always good. Oldies are especially good.
Don't think i'll buy em though... Only strategies i've played were Red Alert, Commandos and Age Of Empires.

JMich can you post that excel (i believe file) where you had all the games listed? (sorted by year etc)

EDIT: What?? you started buying rights for games? :D :D

Level 9 Computing. System Shock 1. ERMAGEHRD
Post edited May 05, 2015 by Epitaph666
JudasIscariot: Yes, this is the BIG THING I was hyping a while back :D
So now publish some games I want :P
JudasIscariot: Notice who the publisher is? :D
Double Woohoo!
Epitaph666: JMich can you post that excel (i believe file) where you had all the games listed? (sorted by year etc)
Here you are.
Post edited May 05, 2015 by JMich
JudasIscariot: Yes, this is the BIG THING I was hyping a while back :D
Oh no, every company I liked which went into publishing ended up pretty badly financially, they were bought out by big companies and then disappeared ;)
high rated
The approval process for these games and their official goodies was quite short...it involved me yelling across the room at my boss like this "Hey we got a manual and a reference card. Approved?" Boss says: "Approved!"

:D