It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alien nation.

Outcast - Second Contact is now available 45% off until February 5, 2PM UTC.
Welcome back to the open world of Adelpha, now looking and handling better than ever! Join smug, gruff, and resourceful military man Cutter Slade as he finds himself stranded on this fascinating alien planet, both hunted and revered by the warring local factions.

Rebuilt from the ground up, this is a complete remake which perfectly captures the sense of exploration, challenge, and discovery that the beloved original is known for.
Yeah, I was going to grab this as soon as I saw it show up here, but after hearing about how it's still two patches behind on GOG...

Well, not happening, at least not until they take us seriously and start providing the product we're buying with the fixes that make the reportedly atrocious controls bearable.

This was ridiculously poorly reviewed on Steam before the patch, and they haven't delivered that patch here, so despite being one of the people who was asking for a GOG release and promising to buy here I'm holding off until they actually patch our copy of the game.
liamphoenix: Yeah, I was going to grab this as soon as I saw it show up here, but after hearing about how it's still two patches behind on GOG...

Well, not happening, at least not until they take us seriously and start providing the product we're buying with the fixes that make the reportedly atrocious controls bearable.

This was ridiculously poorly reviewed on Steam before the patch, and they haven't delivered that patch here, so despite being one of the people who was asking for a GOG release and promising to buy here I'm holding off until they actually patch our copy of the game.
Actually, the patches are here now so safe to buy finally ☺
Thanks devs and gog for acting on this so quickly!
liamphoenix: Yeah, I was going to grab this as soon as I saw it show up here, but after hearing about how it's still two patches behind on GOG...

IFW: Actually, the patches are here now so safe to buy finally ☺
Thanks devs and gog for acting on this so quickly!
Yay!

Oh, wait, that means I'm spending more money...

Well, Yay!

...and Boo!

Kinda mixed on that one XD

The GOG version has been updated with the latest patches.
Stil crashes for me..after the hotfix.