It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pretty deadly little thing.

Captain, I have some new information regarding "The Aristocrats". No, they're still laying low after their last heist, so low that we haven't seen Don or Freddie since the meeting with "The Boss". Someone might've hid them underground but we won't know for sure just now. Anyway, there's a new girl that was seen with Rick Fermione. She from outta town, don know exactly where. Seems a member of the borguise. It's bourgeoisie? Don't know sir, some fancy stuff I don't get--pearls, caviars, and champagnes, sir. Yes, one of my boys is following her. Yes, I know this is very delicate matter. Oh, the mayor... no, of course, no, I mean I'll talk to... Yes sir. No one seen. The report, yes. The last thing, sir--and this is a little bit unexpected--it looks like "The Aristocrats" are planning to move to a new district, any moment now. Can't tell for sure, but my bet is Connecticut Ave. We'll see. Will do, sir. Goodbye.

Omerta: City of Gangsters, an organized crime simulation you have been playing for the last couple of weeks just got bigger with The Con Artist DLC. There's a new henchman to recruit, new weapon, and a new district up for grabs. Experience "the greatest con of all time" in this action-packed expansion for only $4.99 on GOG.com.

Requires the base game Omerta: City of Gangsters on GOG in order to play.
JMich: Vietcong? What Vietcong? I don't recall it ever been on GOG.
Are you sure?...I could have sworn, it was here and I had it on my wishlist.

Is my memory playing tricks with me?
BreOl72: Is my memory playing tricks with me?
List of games removed.
I'm sorry to say, but your memory seems to be failing you. I have no problems saying this, since you won't remember it in a few minutes :P
JMich: List of games removed.
I'm sorry to say, but your memory seems to be failing you. I have no problems saying this, since you won't remember it in a few minutes :P
*lol*
I really could have sworn...man, I'm getting old...wait, ...where am I...who am I...erm...mm... ...?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Aaah,...after scanning your list, I remember:

I originally came to GoG.com, to look for Vietcong (and Fist Alpha), only to find, they didn't sell it.
But however, I did find Second Sight and that's the one, I did put on my wishlist (had the retail version bought only one or two months before).
And someday it was removed from the store...if only I had known before... I had bought it, despite my retail-version.

Aah, the human brain...funny, how it works, eh...?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Just in case the boys in blue read this...Vietcong....Second Sight...*wink, wink*...come on, guys, you know, what to do!

Edit2: Typo
Post edited March 15, 2013 by BreOl72
Well I am late to the party, so does this mean that soon the Arma 2 DLC that were missing from the GOG version will arrive later, and we get more new games like Dragon Age Origins?
Lobuno: I have to absolutely agree with Tsugirai.

I hope more people think like him/me. Nothing to add, as he already said it all.
TrIp13G: Change your title, you're not a new user anymore.
Not very worried about it... :D :D :D
TrIp13G: Cuz I need to get some use out of this popcorn.
BreOl72: Hello and sorry Tsugirai (and maybe others),...

you are right, of course -we should have had handled that in privat- but on the other hand, hadn't we delivered such a good (?) show, Trlp13G hadn't had a reason to sit back and enjoy his popcorn, which would have been a pity, no?

;o)

No, serious guys...my apologies, if our little german intermezzo disturbed you much.
I will try not to repeat that mistake of mine.

Wish everyone a nice day!
I didn't see any problem with it. You wanna converse in German with each other? Go ahead.
BreOl72: Hello and sorry Tsugirai (and maybe others),...

you are right, of course -we should have had handled that in privat- but on the other hand, hadn't we delivered such a good (?) show, Trlp13G hadn't had a reason to sit back and enjoy his popcorn, which would have been a pity, no?

;o)

No, serious guys...my apologies, if our little german intermezzo disturbed you much.
I will try not to repeat that mistake of mine.

Wish everyone a nice day!
Crassmaster: I didn't see any problem with it. You wanna converse in German with each other? Go ahead.
Indeed. No harm, no foul.
JMich: List of games removed.
BreOl72: *lol*
I really could have sworn...man, I'm getting old...wait, ...where am I...who am I...erm...mm... ...?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Aaah,...after scanning your list, I remember:

I originally came to GoG.com, to look for Vietcong (and Fist Alpha), only to find, they didn't sell it.
But however, I did find Second Sight and that's the one, I did put on my wishlist (had the retail version bought only one or two months before).
And someday it was removed from the store...if only I had known before... I had bought it, despite my retail-version.

Aah, the human brain...funny, how it works, eh...?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Just in case the boys in blue read this...Vitcong....Second Sight...*wink, wink*...come on, guys, you know, what to do!
We can't read :(
keeveek: , I am very much more likely to buy a game here that has bonus content - the more, the better. - I am willing to pay a little extra for a game (I mean, higher price) if it has bonus content. Of course it depends on a bonus content. I like soundtracks, maps, reference cards, guides, making ofs, interviews.
Sure, everybody here is happy to pay a liitle extra for a game having bonus content. But DLCs are not bonus content for they are not free. And games like Omerta when we pay them (and more at release) have not already this bonus content, so we can't pay a game a little extra which has not already the bonus content: we are asked to pay the DLC (separatly, not included in the game): DLC is not bonus.
Post edited March 15, 2013 by ERISS
ERISS: Sure, everybody here is happy to pay a liitle extra for a game having bonus content. But DLCs are not bonus content for they are not free. And games like Omerta when we pay them (and more at release) have not already this bonus content, so we can't pay a game a little extra which has not already the bonus content: we are asked to pay the DLC (separatly, not included in the game): DLC is not bonus.
I meant I would pay a higher price for a game on GOG if it had some amazing extras. If GOG release would be stripped of any extras, I would probably go where is the cheapest. Although, DRM Free factor is important for old games as well.
ERISS: Sure, everybody here is happy to pay a liitle extra for a game having bonus content. But DLCs are not bonus content for they are not free. And games like Omerta when we pay them (and more at release) have not already this bonus content, so we can't pay a game a little extra which has not already the bonus content: we are asked to pay the DLC (separatly, not included in the game): DLC is not bonus.
keeveek: I meant I would pay a higher price for a game on GOG if it had some amazing extras. If GOG release would be stripped of any extras, I would probably go where is the cheapest. Although, DRM Free factor is important for old games as well.
I agree with you. How was the pizza the other night? ;).
nijuu: I agree with you. How was the pizza the other night? ;).
It was HOT! :D I don't know if it was the best idea to choose pizza over FTL, but hell it was good :D

FTL will go on sales more than once again, probably ;P Or in a bundle
Post edited March 15, 2013 by keeveek
nijuu: I agree with you. How was the pizza the other night? ;).
keeveek: It was HOT! :D I don't know if it was the best idea to choose pizza over FTL, but hell it was good :D
Come on good pizza is awesome!!..FTL can wait :P.Hot food cant haha
GOG could link from the main game page to the DLCs or list them on the main page. There is nothing yet. On the other hand we have a new lowest rated selling item and the winner is... this Omerta DLC.
Crassmaster: I didn't see any problem with it. You wanna converse in German with each other? Go ahead.
TrIp13G: Indeed. No harm, no foul.
Thank you, guys! :)
JudasIscariot: We can't read :(
Hmmm,...somehow, I got this feeling you're lying to me...hmmm. ;)
Post edited March 15, 2013 by BreOl72