It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take on the role of the martial arts master Hiro, Meilin, or Shin as they face off against the Black Mantis clan in a dynamic action-adventure platformer. Okinawa Rush is now available on GOG.COM along with a razor-sharp 15% discount that will last until 10th November 2021, 6 PM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
GOG.com: Okinawa Rush is now available on GOG.COM along with a razor-sharp 15% discount that will last until 10th November 2021, 6 PM UTC!
Its countdown clock is wrong.
https://www.gog.com/promo/20211021_launch_promo_okinawa_rush
Would try the demo (but it's on steam).
Would listen to soundtrack (but not packaged anywhere).

And also a total deal breaker, from the developer on steam.

"Hi, there is no keyboard mapping.
There are two choices of keyboard inputs.
ASDW JK
Or
Cursor keys (move) with ctrl/shift or z, x

There wiil not be keyboard mapping.
Joypads inputs are fully mappable from title screen > controls"

Oh well. This just another example of a game I'd like to hide so I don't see it and vet it every sale to find out this deal breaker.
Swissy88: Would try the demo (but it's on steam).
Would listen to soundtrack (but not packaged anywhere).

And also a total deal breaker, from the developer on steam.

"Hi, there is no keyboard mapping.
There are two choices of keyboard inputs.
ASDW JK
Or
Cursor keys (move) with ctrl/shift or z, x

There wiil not be keyboard mapping.
Joypads inputs are fully mappable from title screen > controls"

Oh well. This just another example of a game I'd like to hide so I don't see it and vet it every sale to find out this deal breaker.
I just had to find this out after buying it. Very cool to force a key mapping to "z", which might be fine on an american keyboard but sure as hell isn't on mine.
InSaintMonoxide: I just had to find this out after buying it. Very cool to force a key mapping to "z", which might be fine on an american keyboard but sure as hell isn't on mine.
It's really surprising how these people seem completely unaware of AZERTY or QWERTZ. It's not like there's some massive compendium or encyclopedic reference or even some way to test this from a single system unit by changing the keyboard layout from system settings.

WAIT NO, THOSE WERE MASSIVE LIES.

But hey! I guess a game with a Japanese subtitle and published by a multinational company can just spit in the face of internationalization.

(Wait, no. That's just completely stupid.)
No keyboard remapping? Off the wishlist this goes.
the demo has been here for a good while
https://www.gog.com/game/okinawa_rush_demo
Um, the demo is here too you know. https://www.gog.com/game/okinawa_rush_demo

(Edit: Wow, beat by 1 minute. Guess I took too long to type, lol.)

As for the no keyboard remapping, I can usually get over it, but the fact that joypads are fully remappable and keyboards not at all is just absurd. How can you take the time to do one and not just do the other while you are at it?

Eh, not like it really matters to me personally. I tried the demo and there was just too much I didn't like.
Post edited October 22, 2021 by MasterofFiction
I can understand not being able to remap is kind of a bummer....BUT.....at least it isn't the 2 player KB/Controller mess that River City Girls is...a decent game except for that issue. Again, a bit of a bummer but not enough not to get Okinawa Rush..
Is this the game with the most screenshots?
How does one find this?
PromZA: Is this the game with the most screenshots?
I think the game you are thinking of is Stardeus
allope: I think the game you are thinking of is Stardeus
This looks to have 40, and 2 videos. Stardeus only has 37.
PromZA: How does one find this?
https://www.gog.com/games/ajax/filtered?mediaType=game&page=1&sort=popularity&search=okinawa
Search "promoId" and you will get it.
Thanks. That's very protracted. I thought they listed it somewhere.