It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A sci-fi thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat is here. Uncover the story of Dr. Emma Fisher, and the crew of her mission, through the lens of the space station’s artificial intelligence S.A.M.

Observation is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 50% discount that will last until 28th May, 4 PM UTC. Assume the role of S.A.M. Operate the station’s control systems and cameras as you solve puzzles and uncover horrific events.
Got it on Epic, dispensable if you ask me. I wholeheartedly prefered their first game, Stories Untold.

There are some wasd hardcoded controls, despite the rebindable controls, that kinda ruined some sequences. So keep that in mind.

All in all, ok, I guess. But do Stories Untold first would be my advice.
This was one of Yahtzee's top 5 game last year, was it not?
Instabought, I really liked Untold Stories, and I'm a sucker for immersive space-based games. :)
Why only 10% Discount? On Steam 50%.
Odd Steam has a higher sale price, however Steam also has a higher base price (for me anyway)

Steam Base Price: $28.99
GOG Base Price: $22,79

CDN prices.
Bianco81: Why only 10% Discount? On Steam 50%.
Same here... bought on Steam because of the price difference
Steam: 20,99€ -> 10,49€
GOG: 16,79€ -> 15,09€

This makes no friggin' sense indeed.
Zoidberg: Steam: 20,99€ -> 10,49€
GOG: 16,79€ -> 15,09€

This makes no friggin' sense indeed.
Should we be looking outside to see if it's raining cats & dogs? :)
So, Epic bucks first, then much lower discount on GOG.

I was interested in this since it was announced, but I'll get it (here) only when it's dirty cheap. I don't like this way of doing business.
high rated
Guys, chill.
It's an error. No Code already reached out to GOG to match the discount.

Source.
Post edited May 21, 2020 by Mumufumu
Dev just confirmed the GOG price is a mistake and will be fixed ! See steam forums.
I wonder if they'll raise the base price to 20.99 eur here as well to match the steam price.
Dohi64: I wonder if they'll raise the base price to 20.99 eur here as well to match the steam price.
They didn't! Check the new price... ;-)
Is this in the same vein as Soma? I played that recently and really enjoyed it and now have an itch to play something similar. Thanks.