It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Noita is now available, DRM-free.

Noita is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you've created yourself.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Finally! Been waiting on this one for a long time... happy to see it finaly arrive... thanks, GOG for bringing this one here!
This is the kind of game I throw my money in without even giving a second thought.
Thank you devs! Thank you GOG!
low rated
Looking good, but wishlisting is all I can do right now, until tomorrow next day.
Nice, but why don´t we have Baba is You here?
So, has anyone followed this and is able to tell how far into completion this is?
I was waiting!
What I want to see in games for a long time is at least some kind of simulation of physics and interaction, and not a reinforced concrete environment with zero interactivity, where often even a chair cannot be knocked over or broken table.
There are very few such games - progress has moved exclusively towards improving graphics, and technologies like DMM (in SW:TFU) are ignored.
low rated
Oddeus: Nice, but why don´t we have Baba is You here?
Not enough users utilized shady Whatsapp numbers to obtain Mr. Ji's love potions.

Anyway, this game looks pretty cool!
low rated
Sounds/looks great except for: random maps and roguelite. So sick of those. Give me good hand-crafted maps to experience and enjoy. So those two items make it bargain-bin-at-best.
Loger13: What I want to see in games for a long time is at least some kind of simulation of physics and interaction, and not a reinforced concrete environment with zero interactivity, where often even a chair cannot be knocked over or broken table.
That's probably due to:
1) It requires a lot of code-wrangling to make sure that all the various systems properly interact with one another
2) There are so many ways for game to break in (not so) glorious fashion with so many moving parts and unintended consequences
3) Handling all those physics calculations on the fly requires a ton of hardware resources
Post edited September 24, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Nice reference to Wicker Man there.
low rated
Swedrami: Nice reference to Wicker Man there.
where?
Loger13: What I want to see in games for a long time is at least some kind of simulation of physics and interaction, and not a reinforced concrete environment with zero interactivity, where often even a chair cannot be knocked over or broken table.
Mr.Mumbles: That's probably due to:
1) It requires a lot of code-wrangling to make sure that all the various systems properly interact with one another
2) There are so many ways for game to break in (not so) glorious fashion with so many moving parts and unintended consequences
3) Handling all those physics calculations on the fly requires a ton of hardware resources
But such games exist. For example Red Faction or SW TFU (Some concepts - DMM+Havok), Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (slicing), Alone in the Dark (2008) (fire, liquid, physics simulation).
Absolute interactivity is still technically complex, but the current state of the gaming industry is very far from even what is already possible.
Post edited September 24, 2019 by Loger13
Loger13: For example Red Faction or SW TFU (Some concepts).
"Concepts" sounds about right, because the level of simulation in these is quite basic, especially in TFU with only limited interact-able items and environments. Hell, to me, the original Red Faction's geomod is a lot more impressive (even with its severe limitations) than Guerilla's cookie-cutter-destroy-the-bland-doll-houses system because in the latter you can't affect the actual environment at all. The later Battlefields are also very limited in what one can actually impact.

Yeah, I've long dreamed about a game where I can through improvisation (not through a scripted pre-determined event) drop a high-rise onto an oncoming squad or convoy, all the while also damaging the surrounding buildings as well during the fall. I'll just keep dreaming on then. ;)
low rated
Oh, pseudo-retro pixel roguelite platformer! What a novelty. Wait... again? Oh my... Is there no more other game genres and visual designs left? Seems it isn't.