It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FATALITY!

Mortal Kombat 1+2+3, the bloodiest, dirtiest, nastiest type of kombat komes to Windows and Mac OS X, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 are history, no doubt about that. This kombined release is a romp through that history of gore, violence and kontroversy. The gameplay and graphiks are exactly as you remember them from the arkades, in one konvenient package - it's the most kontent komplete version of these three legendary fighters. Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 has been given the GOG.com treatment, that means a hassle-free experience on modern systems, from beginning to end.

Finish him, or her, in Mortal Kombat 1+2+3, available now DRM-free on GOG.com!
Excellent! Now waiting for MK4 and Trilogy
Oh yes!
Still remember the unlock for the added menu, up + up + down + down + left + right + A + B + A for MK3 on SNES ;)
Post edited February 13, 2015 by Anakoreten
JudasIscariot: 1. It's a legal issue
or
2. It's a technical issue
Well, it's definitely not the second one, so it's the first one. :) And actually, it doesn't matter - they're perfectly runnable in Linux (and anyone who is running Linux most certainly already knows how exactly to run them), it's just weird the company (supposedly) won't allow to legally tag them as such, which might prove to be a little bit of an extra selling point even if for PR effect alone. Anyhow, not a huge deal by any standard, so just saying.

- Agetian
Post edited February 13, 2015 by Agetian
BrandeX: Yea, there's no need to steal the arcade versions of the game. They are still being actively sold by WB on Steam, and you can purchase them there.
ReynardFox: They are on Steam, I refuse to support DRM services. I'll be sticking with MAME.
Whether we like the presentation of not is irrelevant. Using roms still makes you a thief. There is also the midway arcade classics collection with the arcade games in it. No drm either on the discs. If you don't own an actual arcade board, you are a pirate when using mame.
Can someone please tell me if this pack uses Galaxy?
ReynardFox: Can someone please tell me if this pack uses Galaxy?
Should it?
Grargar: Should it?
I dunno, did any of these versions have online multiplayer features?
Grargar: Should it?
ReynardFox: I dunno, did any of these versions have online multiplayer features?
The game page says the following (below the requirements):

"NOTE: Mortal Kombat 1 + 2 feature only hot-seat multiplayer while Mortal Kombat 3 features multiplayer through a LAN connection."
Grargar: The game page says the following (below the requirements):

"NOTE: Mortal Kombat 1 + 2 feature only hot-seat multiplayer while Mortal Kombat 3 features multiplayer through a LAN connection."
Well after the hopelessly vague details on the double dragon trilogy page when it first arrived I'm just making sure no one snuck galaxy support in there.

Onto the wishlist this goes.
Post edited February 14, 2015 by ReynardFox
Mortal Wombat
A very nice release indeed! Even though I am not a fan of MK (I prefer fighting games like OMF 2097 and Budokan, which are far better IMO), this game is what one may rightfully call good and old. It was incredibly popular in mid-1990ies, and belongs to the shelf of every old gamer. I hope the linux version will appear eventually, too.