It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gone in 60 seconds.

Minit is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
Fiddlesticks! Because of that stupid curse you picked up, you now only have 60 seconds at a time to perform your epic deeds. Use them well, as you wander the land meeting curious individuals, stumbling upon intriguing secrets and fighting evil foes. If you're smart, you might yet turn this "Groundhog minute" to your advantage and lift this minuscule affliction.

If you are looking for a randomly selected™ opinion on the game, spend a couple of lives to read John Walker's review on RockPaperShotgun.
Seems an intriguing game, but why no achievements? Don't tell me it was complicated to add them to a game like this.
Alexim: Seems an intriguing game, but why no achievements? Don't tell me it was complicated to add them to a game like this.
I guess even the people who made this have some respect for their audience's intelligence.
Looks interesting.

Wait, the programming team is led by Jan Willem of Vlambeer?

Hahahahahaha, NO!

Off the wishlist it goes - it will never see an update here beyond its initial release.
tremere110: Looks interesting.

Hahahahahaha, NO!

Off the wishlist it goes - it will never see an update here beyond its initial release.
Who is Jan Willem of Vlambeer?
Alexim: Seems an intriguing game, but why no achievements? Don't tell me it was complicated to add them to a game like this.
Breja: I guess even the people who made this have some respect for their audience's intelligence.
Steam has achievements. GoG apparently does not - first sign of the dev team's respect for GoG customers. Normally I wouldn't care but with Vlambeer's history...
What am I even looking at here? Is this for gameboy?
high rated
tremere110: Looks interesting.

Hahahahahaha, NO!

Alexim: Who is Jan Willem of Vlambeer?
Nuclear Throne has never seen an update here. There have been tons of updates on Steam but the version here is the initial release.

Luftrausers has a game breaking bug that has been fixed in the Steam version but the one on GoG has never been fixed.

Both games were made by a programming team called Vlambeer (well, programming duo - Jan Willem Nijman and Rami Ismail). Now Minit might receive updates on GoG because the publisher is Devolver - but I don't trust that to be the case.

Maybe in the future I'll consider picking up this game if I see that it's updated to be in line with Steam version regularly. But for now it's a hell no!
Post edited April 03, 2018 by tremere110
Alexim: Who is Jan Willem of Vlambeer?
tremere110: Nuclear Throne has never seen an update here. There have been tons of updates on Steam but the version here is the initial release.

Luftrausers has a game breaking bug that has been fixed in the Steam version but the one on GoG has never been fixed.

Both games were made by a programming team called Vlambeer. Now Minit might receive updates on GoG because the publisher is Devolver - but I don't trust that to be the case.

Maybe in the future I'll consider picking up this game if I see that it's updated to be in line with Steam version regularly. But for now it's a hell no!
Thanks, good to know these informations, actually if they haven't bothered to upgrade their other games I don't see why we should worry about buying the new ones.

Breja: I guess even the people who made this have some respect for their audience's intelligence.
tremere110: Steam has achievements. GoG apparently does not - first sign of the dev team's respect for GoG customers. Normally I wouldn't care but with Vlambeer's history...
And yes, if a game doesn't have achievements when instead it has them on Steam, it's not a good sign about the attention of developers and should be of concern also to those who are not interested in them.

Having said that, I always hope that things go well and that the game is always up to date, but only time will tell.
Nice! I've had my eyes on Minit for quite a while. Cool to see it on GOG. Insta-buy, thanks.
tremere110: Both games were made by a programming team called Vlambeer (well, programming duo - Jan Willem Nijman and Rami Ismail). Now Minit might receive updates on GoG because the publisher is Devolver - but I don't trust that to be the case.
But Devolver is also the publisher for Luftrausers which according to your statement also has not received the latest update. Could you please tell me a bit more about that game breaking bug? I own the game and if this really is the case I plan to annoy the devs and the publishers a bit about this ... well in fact I plan to do this a lot. I hate it when GOG is neglected with updates and I just don't want to give up.

Alexim: And yes, if a game doesn't have achievements when instead it has them on Steam, it's not a good sign about the attention of developers and should be of concern also to those who are not interested in them.
Not always. Achievements in Steam and on GOG are working differently. In most cases when devs develop a game they do this with Steam achievements in mind. So when they sell om GOG in most cases it is additional work to make those achievements function on GOG as well. In one case (Layers of Fear) I was even told by a dev that their way to access achievements is simply not compatible with the way GOG achievements are working.
Post edited April 03, 2018 by MarkoH01
you guys need to stop being so damn picky with what games come to your platform. don't be like steam where they let anything on but quit being so strict. you also need tell developers to update their fucking games here when on steam it's up to date and on gog it's like almost a few years out of date. threaten them that you'll remove their game from gog if they no longer want to support your platform and give money back. this is only good for the consumer.

like you guys can be strict and stuff all you want but atleast be fair to the consumers on your site. why does compile heart only have the first 3 neptunia games on here when on steam they have like over 10 or something? some developers drop support for this site and I don't know it's BECAUSE you're too strict or what but atleast set it up like when a developer puts alot of games on gog and then suddenly quits, the least you can do is contact the developer/publisher and talk to them on why they're not supporting your website anymore.

I mean I don't want an exact steam like competitor but shit...
Post edited April 03, 2018 by Minuteworld
yogsloth: What am I even looking at here? Is this for gameboy?
I read it Gumboy .

By the way : Why the Gumboy games aren't on Gog ?
yogsloth: What am I even looking at here? Is this for gameboy?
Loderunner, Choplifter, Prince of Persia, forbidden forest, all c64 games....
its kinda 'funny' to see these graphics in today's games anno 2018 :D
the sad thing is: it isnt a C -64 game ....

Anyway these games always make me smile and wonder ? :D
The games mentioned above were actually good games and ran on a extremely basic 'computer' , today games appear that have min. req. that are a little too much for the simple graphics used.
Prince of Persia i would actually buy that, the original game that is if it was just for oldtime sakes and memories, but modern games that look like it ? .....
Post edited April 03, 2018 by gamesfreak64
MarkoH01: But Devolver is also the publisher for Luftrausers which according to your statement also has not received the latest update. Could you please tell me a bit more about that game breaking bug? I own the game and if this really is the case I plan to annoy the devs and the publishers a bit about this ... well in fact I plan to do this a lot. I hate it when GOG is neglected with updates and I just don't want to give up.
It happens at seemingly random - but there is a mission in which you have to kill a classified plane but it will never register as being completed no matter how many times you do it. If the bug affects you - you will never complete the game. It's been fixed in the Steam version but not in the GoG version.
MarkoH01: But Devolver is also the publisher for Luftrausers which according to your statement also has not received the latest update. Could you please tell me a bit more about that game breaking bug? I own the game and if this really is the case I plan to annoy the devs and the publishers a bit about this ... well in fact I plan to do this a lot. I hate it when GOG is neglected with updates and I just don't want to give up.
tremere110: It happens at seemingly random - but there is a mission in which you have to kill a classified plane but it will never register as being completed no matter how many times you do it. If the bug affects you - you will never complete the game. It's been fixed in the Steam version but not in the GoG version.
Thank you. I will go from here and see if I can get this update to GOG.