It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Attack the block!

Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two, Episode 5 is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
In the dramatic conclusion of Season Two, the stakes get...taller than ever as the ruthless Admin has seized control of Beacontown, threatening to wreak devastation and have Jesse take the fall for it. As panic breaks out among the population, the team devises a plan to cut Admin down to size - a plan so crazy and out-of-the-block that it just might work.
Let's pop this in the forum.
Let's not. =P
*tumbleweeds*

Always seems to happen with a Minecraft Story Mode release.... no idea why... >_>
Bigs: *tumbleweeds*

Always seems to happen with a Minecraft Story Mode release.... no idea why... >_>
I personally cannot stand the episodic game format, as there's no real garauntee that it will ever be finished...*Cough-HL3-Cough*
Great. Hope there will be discount during the Winter Sale. :)
Bigs: *tumbleweeds*

takezodunmer2005: I personally cannot stand the episodic game format, as there's no real garauntee that it will ever be finished...*Cough-HL3-Cough*
On the one hand, I feel like TellTale has a pretty good track record for finishing their games.

On the other hand, I also dislike the episodic release format because it chops up the content unnecessarily.
takezodunmer2005: I personally cannot stand the episodic game format, as there's no real garauntee that it will ever be finished...*Cough-HL3-Cough*
benpfaa: On the one hand, I feel like TellTale has a pretty good track record for finishing their games.

On the other hand, I also dislike the episodic release format because it chops up the content unnecessarily.
Agreed, the second of my pet peeve is being forced to rely on unconfirmed outcomes, the first are having to rely on people that make decisions on blind assumptions; as they never consider, nor plan for when their assumption has been proven wrong!