It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Full metal jungle.

<span class="bold">Men of Valor</span>, an intense FPS set in the hellish battlefields of Vietnam, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com with a 40% launch discount.

We lost a lot of good men back there, 'sarge. Some died face down in the muck, some got sniped off the chopper, some got ambushed during these hopeless reconnaissance missions the boys warned you about. We came here thinking we will find honor, the chance to do good, and perhaps even help preserve our way of life. Instead we found death, despair, darkness. But also camaraderie, persistence, valor. And this is why those of us left standing continue to press on. Lead the way, 'sarge.

Hold onto your trusty rifle and join the fray, either on foot or atop a mighty piece of heavy death-dealing machinery. Become one of the unsung Men of Valor, trying to survive in the humid jungles of Vietnam that still echo with the voices of broken men and the terrifying pandemonium of chaotic battles. Then challenge your friends to join you and make their dog tags hit the mud in six different multiplayer modes taking place in vast 24-player maps. After all, it's not about who will win this famously controversial war. It's about who will have the most fun participating in it.

Join the most controversial conflict in history and fight alongside courageous <span class="bold">Men of Valor</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 40% discount will last until February 16, 1:59 PM GMT.
ThomNG: I like the orange ;) *baddeveloperlaugh-rule-the-world harharhar*
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALERT! ALERT! Somebody at the GOG staff actually implemented a new function in the forum :o)

BTW, Thom, don't forget to bribe GOG in order to bring Sine Mora and Titan Quest here if you've got all the publishing rights ;)
deleted
ThomNG: Additional titles will come soon :)
Additional titles? I'd like to request His Grace Viscount Yurchikkens. :)

Additional games are also welcome!
disi: How do you change the language of the game?
Hey disi, we should have this taken care of tomorrw if all goes well ;)
disi: How do you change the language of the game?
JudasIscariot: Hey disi, we should have this taken care of tomorrw if all goes well ;)
Thanks Judas!
Keep them coming Nordic and GOG, hmmm now I wonder what the more on the way will be.
Finally! A Good old game!

Thanks gog! Even though i'm not interested (never played the game), i'm quite happy we finally got a GOG.
Another Day 1 instabuy for Nordic Games! Good job, everyone!
Gothic 4 Arcania and Painkiller please.
And by please I mean NOW.
ThomNG: I like the orange ;) *baddeveloperlaugh-rule-the-world harharhar*

Additional titles will come soon :) but glad to finally see Men of Valor online on GOG - definitely a game which should be here!
This makes me happy. c:
benmar: Painkiller please.
Painkiller is already here. I presume you mean the expansions/remake?
I'm sad to say it but Men of Valor was a huge letdown for me. I was expecting much more from a game that was supposedly created by some of the devs of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. Felt very cheap and unoriginal compared to Vietcong. Sill, I'm glad that it's available on GOG now and will gladly give it another try. At least it's better than Shellshock: Nam '67.
I remember playing this game very clearly back on the Xbox. Awesome to see it on GOG, oddly very memorable, considering most of those games flopped out of my memory, I'm tempted to pick it up.
tinyE: ORANGE!? WTF!?

RUN!!!
JMich: Why? You think he's an agent?
It would make sense, considering that it's a NAM game.
ThomNG: [...]

Additional titles will come soon :) [...]
Colour me intrigued. You wouldn't by any chance tell us if any are the ones rejected by GOG in the past, would you? :-)