It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come and get your love!

<span class="bold">Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series</span>, a new adventure featuring everyone's favorite gang of not-exactly-heroes, is now premiering DRM-free on GOG.com.

A walking tree, a hulking berserker, a trigger-happy raccoon, a smooth assassin, and a wisecracking rogue; part-time heroes, full-time rascals, and occasionally each other's greatest enemies. Will the desire to possess an incredibly powerful relic tear them apart or force them to finally stand together?

Play Episode 1 today!

I am Groot.
Post edited April 18, 2017 by maladr0Id
R.I.P. Telltale .
I am Groot.
low rated
They are still a bunch of A Holes, though.......

Anybody who thinks this coming out just a couple of weeks before GOTG 2 opens in theaters is a coincidence is living in another reality.
And I see that Telltale games is playing both sides of the endless and ridiculous Marvel vs DC crap.
It is all right but still no Telltale Jurassic Park? :(
low rated
Telltale - we keep re-skinning the same game with the latest craze file, because we can!

Still waiting for a single thing this year which isn't half finished, indie, re-re-re-release, "enhanced" or other shovelware. GOG are slowing dying in mass of low end garbage!
Post edited April 18, 2017 by nightcraw1er.488
high rated
nightcraw1er.488: Still waiting for a single thing this year which isn't half finished, indie, re-re-re-release, "enhanced" or other shovelware.
Yeah, GOG only had 15 pre-2K releases so far this year. And 25 releases older than 10 years. /s
low rated
nightcraw1er.488: Still waiting for a single thing this year which isn't half finished, indie, re-re-re-release, "enhanced" or other shovelware.
JMich: Yeah, GOG only had 15 pre-2K releases so far this year. And 25 releases older than 10 years. /s
40 strikes so far then. Quantity != Quality. Just for example, lets take what is on the main page:
This marvel game - same thing from Telltale, just re-skinned.
Re-release of Full throttle
Pre-order - Little ...
Coming Soon - Hellblade
DLC for a game which DLC was meant to be part of the collectors set.
Re-release Spellforce2
Release - Asura (ok, this one looked mildy interesting)
Release DLC Project Hirise, why anyone would want he original is beyond me.
Release Codename Iceman, again vaguely interesting.
We can continue if you like,
Coming soon - Locks quest
Re-re-rerelease - Planescape rip me off
Release - Sexy brutale, never heard of this and know nothing about it.
Release - Crawl - "Couch Co-op" - must be something from the skinny latte hipster generation. Looks like shit, £12, bonus!
Its just depressing going further.
high rated
nightcraw1er.488: lets take what is on the main page:
Sorry, that's not everything that has been released this year. Feel free to look here for an (almost) up to date list of them (look in the 2017 sheet).
Or, you know, feel free to ignore the releases that don't fit your theory.
low rated
JMich: Sorry, that's not everything that has been released this year. Feel free to look here for an (almost) up to date list of them (look in the 2017 sheet).
"Just for example, lets take what is on the main page: "
I.e. main page of the site, wasn't going to go over the whole year so far as its depressing, much like the end of last year. Not ignoring anything.
GOG.com: I am Groot.
And I am klein.

Together we are large and small.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by Senteria
JMich: Sorry, that's not everything that has been released this year. Feel free to look here for an (almost) up to date list of them (look in the 2017 sheet).
He managed to miss minor items like Swat 4 (a much requested game) the entire Delta Force series, Emperor:Rise of the MIddle Kingdom, The Laura Bow games and a couple other Sierra adventures aside from COdenam Iceman,and quite a few others.
What he really means I that GOG did not release games that he liked. BFD.
If he wants the big new AAA games, he needs to go to Steam. Fact is, that game companies will not release their really big, expensive games,DRM free.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by dudalb
GOG.com: I am Groot.
Senteria: And I am klein.

Together we are large and small.
Great, but this joke can only be understood be those who can read Dutch.
nightcraw1er.488: Telltale - we keep re-skinning the same game with the latest craze file, because we can!

Still waiting for a single thing this year which isn't half finished, indie, re-re-re-release, "enhanced" or other shovelware. GOG are slowing dying in mass of low end garbage!
So you're saying you liked gog before it was cool?

I'll see myself out.
low rated
dudalb: He managed to miss minor items like Swat 4 (a much requested game) the entire Delta Force series, Emperor:Rise of the MIddle Kingdom, The Laura Bow games and a couple other Sierra adventures aside from COdenam Iceman,and quite a few others.
What he really means I that GOG did not release games that he liked. BFD.
If he wants the big new AAA games, he needs to go to Steam. Fact is, that game companies will not release their really big, expensive games,DRM free.
Try not to be a total dick all your life and actually read the post. Taking only games on the front page...
As for the ones you mention, swat 4, lb, and iceman (which I did mention again if you actually read the post) are all meh and already got lb anyway. Delta force I did actually buy, forgot about that, already owned the box of each of them anyhows.
As for AAA games, not sure what that even means anymore but I assume recent titles. No, not that bothered by them, more the older to middle.
nightcraw1er.488: Telltale - we keep re-skinning the same game with the latest craze file, because we can!

ofthenexus: So you're saying you liked gog before it was cool?

I'll see myself out.
Didn't know it was cool. Do know that there hasn't been anything of interest this year, or end of last year (other than delta force). There has however been a bug push towards all the bad things in the industry (drm cloud saves, clientware, ripoff re-releases, half finished software, crippled versions, broken promises etc. If that's cool, then yes, I did prefer it before it was cool.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by nightcraw1er.488