It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When bad meets evil.

<span class="bold">Little Nightmares</span>, the delightfully grotesque adventure of a little girl navigating a vessel full of hungry souls, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Every child might enter the Maw at some point in their lives, led by their impressionable imagination or fear of ordinary things.
It is a horrible, fascinating place, lurking under the ocean. Twisted creatures roam its rotten halls, lumbering their disfigured bodies in a semi-involuntary fashion. But there's whimsy here too! Everything is out of proportion, comically distorted and embarrassed of its own existence - much like in a Jean-Pierre Jeunet film. And amidst this disturbingly charming playground stands the fragile silhouette of Six, a girl in a yellow raincoat that desperately wants to escape.
You can now grab the harrowing <span class="bold">soundtrack</span> separately.

--Reviews Roundup--

Want to know what the critics have to say about Little Nightmares? Come take a look:

RockPaperShotgun <span class="bold">loved almost every minute of it</span>.
Polygon admits that the game <span class="bold">worked its way into their dreams with its creepy charm</span>.
Eurogamer calls it <span class="bold">a masterpiece of meat and malice, swiftly consumed but with a lingering aftertaste</span>. Yummy.
Destructoid got a dish <span class="bold">of heart-pounding terror, that left them hungry for more</span>.
Videogamer found it <span class="bold">intensely unsettling, horribly beautiful, and with amazing attention to detail</span>.

Watch the Nightmares in motion.
Post edited May 13, 2017 by maladr0Id
I pre-ordered the game two weeks ago, it's in my library and I can download it without a problem.

But in the "popular"- list on the frontpage it isn't marked grey like all the other titles I own. And on the gamecard it doesn't say "owned". It seems like the only item I own is the soundtrack for the game. It was a pre-order bonus, but is now sold seperately. Very strange.
Post edited April 28, 2017 by seppelfred
tropit9: anyone got the tengu mask already? i still have not got mine yet. checked my email.
From @timmy010

Delayed to third may. check their Twitter. 2 days before dream fall final cut (delayed to 5th). It's a delayfest.
Post edited April 28, 2017 by kbnrylaec
Can't afford it, but it looks nice.
Post edited April 30, 2017 by Smannesman
seppelfred: But in the "popular"- list on the frontpage it isn't marked grey like all the other titles I own. And on the gamecard it doesn't say "owned". It seems like the only item I own is the soundtrack for the game. It was a pre-order bonus, but is now sold seperately. Very strange.
It's a typical issue that occurs whenever a game has a pre-order exclusive bonus.
seppelfred: I pre-ordered the game two weeks ago, it's in my library and I can download it without a problem.

But in the "popular"- list on the frontpage it isn't marked grey like all the other titles I own. And on the gamecard it doesn't say "owned". It seems like the only item I own is the soundtrack for the game. It was a pre-order bonus, but is now sold seperately. Very strange.
I have the exact same issue.
seppelfred: I pre-ordered the game two weeks ago, it's in my library and I can download it without a problem.

Kristian: I have the exact same issue.
Same here.
Kristian: I have the exact same issue.
amurgaming: Same here.
Ditto.
I have the same issue, and contacted support, it's already known by GOG. They told me is a tough one to fix, they are on it, but it's gonna take some time. They said as long as the game is downloadable and playable we should not worry.
Uh? Wasn't this one supposed to be out already?!
Zoidberg: Uh? Wasn't this one supposed to be out already?!
GOG finally merged the pre-ordered gamecard with the non-pre-ordered one.