It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a good feeling about this!

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 66% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
Looking forward to reunite with the plucky Padawan Ahsoka Tano, the cowardly General Grievous, or a heroic Anakin Skywalker from The Clone Wars? LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars puts a comedic spin on the saga with characters, vehicles, powers, and scenarios inspired by the movies and animated series.
Feeling the nostalgia stirring within you? The Complete Saga will let you experience the original and prequel saga with over 120 playable characters, creative puzzles, and plenty of Force-sensitive slapstick humor.
Thank you GOG and Disney for making 2017 Christmas wonderful!
FANTASTIC! Next up: LEGO Indiana Jones, please! :D
I have a very important question to anyone that's played the Clone Wars game; Do they speak, or is it the voiceless pantomiming from the earlier games?
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Bonsewswesa
Bonsewswesa: I have a very important question to anyone that's played the Clone Wars game; Do they speak, or is it the voiceless pantomiming from the earlier games?
As far as I remember, it employs the same voice actors as the animated show, but they only "speak" in grunts.
I have a question! Does this GOG release of the Complete Saga have its issues such as FPS drops fixed? This very problem exists in the Steam version and no matter which PCs/laptops you are using, the FPS drops would still persist. Knowing that GOG managed to get Fallout 3 running properly (unlike the one on steam) with all of its bugs and issues dealt with, maybe one could hope for the same thing to also happen to this game.
Grargar: As far as I remember, it employs the same voice actors as the animated show, but they only "speak" in grunts.
Thanks!
Ich habe mich sehr gefreut zu sehen dass es jetzt die komplette LEGO Star Wars Saga gibt, ich hatte sehr gerne die CD-Version gespielt. Und dann die Enttäuschung: Das Spiel läuft auf einmal nicht mehr, wie vorher, mit Windows XP. Sehr schade, dann kann ich das Spiel leider nicht kaufen. Alle anderen LEGO-Spiele, die auch auf Windows XP laufen, habe ich mir schon bei Euch gekauft.
andy311: Ich habe mich sehr gefreut zu sehen dass es jetzt die komplette LEGO Star Wars Saga gibt, ich hatte sehr gerne die CD-Version gespielt. Und dann die Enttäuschung: Das Spiel läuft auf einmal nicht mehr, wie vorher, mit Windows XP. Sehr schade, dann kann ich das Spiel leider nicht kaufen. Alle anderen LEGO-Spiele, die auch auf Windows XP laufen, habe ich mir schon bei Euch gekauft.
Please use English in the English forum.
The game may work on XP, but GOG does not offer any support for that system any more. I'd suggest waiting a bit then asking in the game's forum whether people managed to get it running on XP, unless you feel lucky.
Great release! And way, way, waaaay cheaper than playing with the real version :P
andy311: Ich habe mich sehr gefreut zu sehen dass es jetzt die komplette LEGO Star Wars Saga gibt, ich hatte sehr gerne die CD-Version gespielt. Und dann die Enttäuschung: Das Spiel läuft auf einmal nicht mehr, wie vorher, mit Windows XP. Sehr schade, dann kann ich das Spiel leider nicht kaufen. Alle anderen LEGO-Spiele, die auch auf Windows XP laufen, habe ich mir schon bei Euch gekauft.
I used to play this game on WinXP many years ago. It worked fine for me, so I don't know what the problem is. I used WinXP Service Pack 3.
feco91: I used to play this game on WinXP many years ago. It worked fine for me, so I don't know what the problem is. I used WinXP Service Pack 3.
Was it the version from 2005 or the Complete Saga from 2007 which has LEGO Star Wars 2 included?
According to Mobygames, the CS was released in 2007 but GOG says 2009, so maybe there's a third version, no idea.

http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/lego-star-wars-series
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Klumpen0815
feco91: I used to play this game on WinXP many years ago. It worked fine for me, so I don't know what the problem is. I used WinXP Service Pack 3.
Klumpen0815: Was it the version from 2005 or the Complete Saga from 2007 which has LEGO Star Wars 2 included?
According to Mobygames, the CS was released in 2007 but GOG says 2009, so maybe there's a third version, no idea.

It's 2007 for consoles

http://store.steampowered.com/app/32440/LEGO_Star_Wars__The_Complete_Saga

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Star_Wars:_The_Complete_Saga]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Star_Wars:_The_Complete_Saga[/url]

PC release date was 2009 :)
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Skysect
JMich: Please use English in the English forum.
The game may work on XP, but GOG does not offer any support for that system any more. I'd suggest waiting a bit then asking in the game's forum whether people managed to get it running on XP, unless you feel lucky.
Oh sorry, i didn't recognise there different forums for differnet languages, an my english ist not very good. And thank you for your quick response. Okay, years ago i played the CD-version of LEGO Star Wars the complete saga (including all 6 episodes), and it worked well on my system. So i was really astonished to read the System requirements of the GOG-version of the gane, and there's no word of Windows XP. And i don't want to by a game from which i don't know if it works on my PC. But it is no problem, the CD- version is already avalaible, and so it seems the best to buy this one again.
thank you gog.Lego star wars 3 is best lego star wars game. I hope in futur a release lego indiana jones and 2 (lego indiana jones 2 have particularity ,he have a map editor).
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Lukin86
Klumpen0815: Was it the version from 2005 or the Complete Saga from 2007 which has LEGO Star Wars 2 included?

It was the Complete Saga.