It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Knights and Bikes is now available DRM-free.

Knights and Bikes is a hand-painted action-adventure set on a British island in the 1980s. You’ll play as Nessa & Demelza, tough imaginative girls, exploring the island in a Goonies-inspired tale. An adventure that sees them pedalling into danger, seeking treasure and ancient mysteries to solve.
And bought
Oh it's out!

Curious to know more about this one.
Seems to be a pretty nice release - wishlisted for sure for now
NICE! reminds me of costume quest, which i loved :)
Cool!

I wonder whether it's better played as couch co-op or just as much fun in single player ...
Leroux: I wonder whether it's better played as couch co-op or just as much fun in single player ...
That's pretty much my main concern. Other than that it looks really nice, though the price is maybe a tad steep.
Oh no, it's cute. And it has co-op. And it looks really fun. And... I'm broke :(

Big thanks to the devs for the release, and for giving us achievements! Feature parity is always appreciated. Can't wait to pick this up when possible :D
hmm... Mr. Schafer... can't say I trust him anymore... let's wait for the reviews, but this really is aimed at people like me clearly :D
Kunovski: hmm... Mr. Schafer... can't say I trust him anymore...
Tim or Double Fine didn't make this game but Foam Sword did.
Apparently this is going to be made into a tv show.

I would presume animated.