It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Little houses on the prairie.

From the Ashes, a DLC which offers a new way of experiencing Kingdom Come: Deliverance, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com. The base game and Treasures of the Past are now 30% off until July 9, 10pm UTC.
Forget the hardships of a mercenary trying to rise above the mud of his heritage. This time you begin as a bailiff, tasked with building new settlements and making sure your villagers find a way to co-exist peacefully. When you're not barking orders and managing construction projects, you get to kick back with some horse-racing, dice gambling, or good ol' sword swinging.
*forumpop*
low rated
Not gonna give those slimies any money, nor game time.
high rated
Zoidberg: Not gonna give those slimies any money, nor game time.
Here's a tip, If your going to make statements like that perhaps you could be an adult and explain why.
Zoidberg: Not gonna give those slimies any money, nor game time.
"slimies", as in multiple "slime" or "slim" (like a thin person or a slim-jim eating type dude)?
I don't know, kind of want it, as the 1st thing I thought when I visited that place was "wish we could rebuild it", on the other hand I still don't have 1st DLC and also it would be wiser to wait for all others...
Trid: I don't know, kind of want it, as the 1st thing I thought when I visited that place was "wish we could rebuild it", on the other hand I still don't have 1st DLC and also it would be wiser to wait for all others...
That's what I'm doing for World of Warcraft. :-p
The new hardcore mode just released the other week too. Navigating through landmarks rather than a compass, selecting from negative perks like Claustrophobia or Tapeworm, and various other tweaks.

A couple of months before that the studio unveiled a 'DLC roadmap'. Hi res version here:

https://www.gamereactor.eu/media/94/kingdomcome_2469453b.jpg
This game has a DLC Roadmap big enough to cover the distance from Bohemia to Wallachia, so I'll stand with the base game until a GOTY/Complete Edition shows.
*Removed by user
Post edited July 05, 2018 by Dramonicous
markrichardb: A couple of months before that the studio unveiled a 'DLC roadmap'. Hi res version here:

https://www.gamereactor.eu/media/94/kingdomcome_2469453b.jpg
Wow . So many cut out content .
Uh-oh, modding support.

Will all the tools be tied to Steam workshop? Time will tell. Wouldn't be the first time I bought a game here that is rendered ridiculously inferior a year or so after release thanks to modding tools being Steam-exclusive.
Post edited July 05, 2018 by fronzelneekburm
My friend just bought the DLC and he is asking how you can access the DLC content after installation. I don't even own the base game so it's hard for me to steer him in the right direction. Could anybody help me here? Where is the DLC content hidden?
It would be better if they finally listened to Klim Zhukov and fix armor mistakes first.
Expansion DLC is welcome though, game got great potential.
Post edited July 05, 2018 by Sten_MkIIs
MarkoH01: My friend just bought the DLC and he is asking how you can access the DLC content after installation. I don't even own the base game so it's hard for me to steer him in the right direction. Could anybody help me here? Where is the DLC content hidden?
Wouldn't that work the same way all DLC works with gog? In the library under the game backup copy there should be an option to download installers for the various DLC.

If he wants to install it via Galaxy, I suppose going to "Manage installation" and then hitting "Verify/Repair" should do the trick.