It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a recruit of Kindred Aerospace – one of the best interstellar space exploration companies – and determine if the planet ARY-26 planet is fit for humans. Journey to the Savage Planet is now available on GOG.COM and enjoys a 40% discount until 11th February 2021, 5 PM UTC. Set off on a fascinating journey thanks to an action-adventure game where you'll get a chance to utilize many tools along with a slick 3D printer that can turn space trash into useful items.

Want to bring even more fun to the exploring of an alien habitat? Journey to the Savage Planet: Hot Garbage DLC is also available 40% off on GOG.COM until 11th February 2021, 5 PM UTC. During that time if you buy Journey to the Savage Planet base game and its DLC together, you’ll receive an additional 10% discount on both titles.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
The codex and dialogue when you scan an Infected Pufferbird made me laugh out loud.
matterbandit: Added to my cart. Looks like fun! Like Planet Nomad and No Man's Sky gave birth to a baby with a terminal case of the tickles. :)

Anyone here knows if the single-player portion of the game offers any replayability?
the game is focused on singleplayer. the coop mode is just a bonus, where only the main player will benefit in the game progress and the coop player is just a helper.
and yes it is fun and has it's very special charme and humor, so i definitely will replay it sometime.
Post edited January 30, 2021 by Gognarok
Gognarok: the game is focused on singleplayer. the coop mode is just a bonus, where only the main player will benefit in the game progress and the coop player is just a helper.
and yes it is fun and has it's very special charme and humor, so i definitely will replay it sometime.
Thanks for clarifying that! I thought the co-op mode was more than a helper bonus: like a real multiplayer action session of sorts. Either way, I'm still gonna buy it. ;) Seeing positive feedback here.
So, it's like a strictly for-the-lulz NMS? I can definitely respect that.
An update, posted this in the game's forum and re-posting here:

An update:

I got to the point in the game were the DLC is officially opened up and without Galaxy running I was able to enter the DLC mission so there is no DRM or online component needed for the DLC.

An interesting note though is that I was able to access the multi player component this time and the game was even able to view my friends list for invites. I double checked my taskbar and my Task Manager and Galaxy was not running at all.
high rated
wolfsite: An update, posted this in the game's forum and re-posting here:

An update:

I got to the point in the game were the DLC is officially opened up and without Galaxy running I was able to enter the DLC mission so there is no DRM or online component needed for the DLC.

An interesting note though is that I was able to access the multi player component this time and the game was even able to view my friends list for invites. I double checked my taskbar and my Task Manager and Galaxy was not running at all.
i've also made some experiments and came to the same conclusion.
Furthermore i wrote a recension with this info (in german). Maybe it would help if you would wrote an recension about this too?

Edit:
today I got response from the GOG support and they confirmed, that main game and DLC are DRM-free.
The in-game warning should be removed with the next update.
Post edited February 01, 2021 by Gognarok
Gognarok: Edit:
today I got response from the GOG support and they confirmed, that main game and DLC are DRM-free.
The in-game warning should be removed with the next update.
Thanks for the update!
high rated
The HOT GARBAGE DLC received an update which changed the wrong "FAILED TO LOGIN TO GOG ONLINE SERVICES.
CONTINUING MAY MEAN PLAYING WITHOUT ACCESS TO PURCHASED ADD-ONS." message and instead tells you that an internet connection is required for multiplayer co-op. Everything else you can access offline.
Post edited February 08, 2021 by SmollestLight