It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take the challenge of an inky black card-based odyssey that blends the deckbuilding roguelike, escape-room style puzzles, and psychological horror. Inscryption is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount that will be valid until 1st November 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Start your deck-building adventure even now and play the game’s demo!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Good that they have kept the discount without forcing us to preorder the game. I'll keep an eye on this game.
Wishlisted
I'm glad to see this here, hope it sells well we can never have too many games here!
This game looks wacky. I wonder if it's good
Wow, this looks beautiful!
GOG.com: Inscryption is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount that will be valid until 1st November 2021, 2 PM UTC.
What happened to the Linux version?
What's up with the achievements?
+1 for the availability of a demo.

Is it better than Slay the Spire? :P
indie_: What's up with the achievements?
Well... what is it? The store page claims that the game has them. I don't know what you meant with your post.
Post edited October 20, 2021 by MadalinStroe
indie_: What's up with the achievements?
MadalinStroe: Well... what is it? The store page claims that the game has them. I don't know what you meant with your post.
Apparently it doesn't really have achievements, at least for now.
Yeah, the store says it does, but in the launcher there are none...
Post edited October 20, 2021 by indie_
I tried the demo again and remember why I didn't wishlist this.

Does the full version have key rebinds unlike the demo?
MadalinStroe: Well... what is it? The store page claims that the game has them. I don't know what you meant with your post.
Alexim: Apparently it doesn't really have achievements, at least for now.
And now they removed it even from the the store. So tired of this... We're always 3rd class citizens. Fcking always...