It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off the base game and DLC!

<span class="bold">Infested Planet: Trickster's Arsenal</span>, in which you take command of weather Space Marines to push back a relentless wave of aliens, just got bigger. The base game and new DLC are 66% and 75% off respectively for 48 hours!

<span class="bold">Infested Planet</span> is about striking hard and killing lots of squishy alien bugs. There's no shame in a brief tactical retreat when you're outnumbered 1000:1, just make sure you finish the job. The <span class="bold">Trickster's Arsenal</span> DLC is here to make that job a bit more efficient, and a whole lot more exciting. You'll get seven new commander abilities to call forth in a time of need, a completely new alien mutator structure, and an ironman mode for the insane.
You can get the base <span class="bold">Infested Planet</span> game with a 66% discount, and trick out the experience with the new <span class="bold">Trickster's Arsenal</span> DLC at -75%.

Pull an explosive ace out of your sleeve in the <span class="bold">Infested Planet: Trickster's Arsenal</span> DLC. The discounts will last until Sunday, April 26, 4:59 PM GMT.
Launch day discount on the DLC, with said discount being higher than the base game? I think that's a first.
Post edited April 24, 2015 by Grargar
Hey, another game I got a few months ago and recently finished...

it is a good game, though. I liked it quite a lot.
Noice discount.
Is Infested Planet like an arena game?
Dude, They Sucked!

Okay so it's spelled differently but I'm willing to overlook that in order to make fun of a shit hair band. :P

Now as for the actual DLC, yes I will be purchasing.
I love Infested Planet. It's kinda retro, but still looks really good and is packed with action and gore. I'm 3/4 through the original campaign and they are freaking hard now. Those subterranean colonies are so annoying, because they can popup anywhere. But I'll win eventually. I will.
Infested Planet is going on the wishlist. I missed it somehow. :)
high rated
WOW! So now people sells update patches as 'DLC' with difficulty settings and a spare skills for 5€.

What's next? Bugfix DLC? Press Start Button DLC? REALLY?!

I'm getting tired of the bullshit of DLCs lately... sorry about the rant. :(
IronArcturus: Is Infested Planet like an arena game?
More like a rts-lite mixtured with some horde mode, there's hives around the map constantly spawning enemies where you only get a small amount of resources to build defenses, buy new troops (really limited) and some upgrades, the game gets harder everytime you manage to destroy one of the targets so you kind of have to manage what order to destroy the hives and how to attack them.
Thing is, you can grind some levels (you get cash to purchase stuff outside of the levels like one time power ups) otherwise the game is really hard.

Dunno, not that the game is bad but i seriously don't feel like going back to it, i guess it's one of those where you play one mission at the time and then play something else...
Nice little expansions dlc. Will be getting it definitely.
Maverick1988: WOW! So now people sells update patches as 'DLC' with difficulty settings and a spare skills for 5€.

The same people that use regional pricing.
Post edited April 24, 2015 by MIK0
Maverick1988: WOW! So now people sells update patches as 'DLC' with difficulty settings and a spare skills for 5€.

MIK0: The same people that use regional pricing.
I don't think it's GOG fault. More on the side of the Dev. But anyway I may agree with you, because they are letting this 'things' on his catalog... so... yeah. ^^U
amok: Hey, another game I got a few months ago and recently finished...
You think that's bad? I've got and finished many GOG games years, even decades, ago! For instance Outlaws that GOG released only recently.
Post edited April 24, 2015 by timppu
I loved Infested Planet, and i would definitely pay good cash for a real expansion or a sequel, but that little update being sold for over 5 bucks is just ridiculous and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

NOT BUYING!