It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Where liberty costs an arm and a leg.

<span class="bold">Hard West: Scars of Freedom</span>, the organ-swapping story set in the spooky, turn-based Weird West, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com. You can also pick up the base game with a 30% launch discount.

Is death a fair price to pay for a taste of freedom? How about a pound of flesh? Libertee, a former slave who got gravely injured while trying to escape, unwittingly becomes the subject of Dr. Gorman's brutal experiments. He reanimates her and augments her body free of charge, but when Libertee wakes up there will be hell to pay.

No matter how you choose to dispose of your opponents in the turn-based battlefields of the horror-filled Weird West, body augmentations can give you a gross advantage. Stitching in the iron stomach of a war veteran for additional courage or replacing your heart with that of a bull's for increased vitality are all fair game. That is, until you look yourself in the mirror and start wondering who the monster of this story really is.

Hunt down a shadowy cabal of dubious practitioners of medicine and try to close your <span class="bold">Scars of Freedom</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 30% discount will last until March 11.
Forum popping.
Yeah that is an instabuy along with the others that came out today! Was getting a little worried when I didn't see it yesterday after someone posted it should arrive then.
Seriously? For $3 how can I say no to more of the Weird West?
It looks interesting. The "Rebalanced combat and character progression, offering a tighter, more challenging gameplay experience." affects the gameplay of main title or just the DLC?

Yay for being Linux turn-based!
Bring another contest! :P
hummer010: Seriously? For $3 how can I say no to more of the Weird West?
Did you enjoy the base game? What did you like about it? What not?
tokisto: It looks interesting. The "Rebalanced combat and character progression, offering a tighter, more challenging gameplay experience." affects the gameplay of main title or just the DLC?
Id actually like to know this as well :)

10 new playable charachters. Thats a lot for a dlc. Anyone who played the DLC know how varied the new ones are? (yet to get much into main base game but im enjoying it...)
mrkgnao: Did you enjoy the base game? What did you like about it? What not?
The battles are fantastic tactical battles - think XCOM + some stealth + the old west. I really enjoyed the battles. The rest of the game is kind of meh. The mining and such is just an interlude to the battles.

The story is Good. The voice acting is good. It worked well on Linux.

Did I mention that I liked the battles?
Azhdar: Bring another contest! :P
Aren't there still people waiting for their prizes from the last contest?
Post edited March 05, 2016 by hummer010
hummer010: Aren't there still people waiting for their prizes from the last contest?
Based on posts from contest thread, I guess all of them received their gift codes.
Azhdar: Based on posts from contest thread, I guess all of them received their gift codes.
Eh, I'm just pissy because the only GOG contest I ever entered has never been updated with winners. No winners, no prizes, no nothing.
Azhdar: Based on posts from contest thread, I guess all of them received their gift codes.
hummer010: Eh, I'm just pissy because the only GOG contest I ever entered has never been updated with winners. No winners, no prizes, no nothing.
Complain to support? It's really all you can do. :l
Hm, in my opinion, this DLC should have been included in the Collector's Edition.
Post edited March 05, 2016 by DeMignon
omega64: Complain to support? It's really all you can do. :l
Done. A couple times, I think. At least once for sure.
omega64: Complain to support? It's really all you can do. :l
hummer010: Done. A couple times, I think. At least once for sure.
That's really depressing. If they don't even deliver on a contest from that long ago.
Even if not enough people entered they should've at least announced that instead of ignoring it.