It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Following Ariadne's code string.

<span class="bold">Hacknet Labyrinths</span>, a chunky expansion with brand new hacking-and-entering scenarios, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% launch discount!

Stealing data, hacking into well-protected networks, instantly adapting when things inevitably go to hell - these are the skills your recruiter was looking for when they made you part of this elite heist team. Are you up to the challenge?

Get the base game along with Labyrinths in one <span class="bold">Complete</span> package (-28%). Or grab the <span class="bold">Ultimate Edition</span> (-28%), which also includes both <span class="bold">soundtracks</span>.

The discounts will last until April 7, 3PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gSBGXOu5C94
Post edited March 31, 2017 by maladr0Id
Midoryu: ...and (probably most annoying) that you have to pay attention to upper and lower case typing, whereas this isn't necessary in Debian.
Gydion: That's wrong. Case absolutely matters in Debian & BASH.
I just confirmed this and you are absolutely right, thanks for correcting me. Don't know what drove me there, let's just say: I, unintentionally, always worked with lower case letters and thus, never ran into a situation where an issue appeared. I never noticed that up until now. (The game forces you to use lower and upper case, though.)

Thanks again, I will adjust my message accordingly and apologize for my non-sensical way of spreading info without doing proper checks in advance.
Midoryu: Thanks again, I will adjust my message accordingly and apologize for my non-sensical way of spreading info without doing proper checks in advance.
You were simply mistaken. No need to apologize. On my desktop I often use camel case, but the starting 'word' lowercased (tab completion FTW).
Post edited April 06, 2017 by Gydion
Gydion: You were simply mistaken. No need to apologize. On my desktop I often use camel case, but the starting 'word' lowercased (tab completion FTW).
You see, I almost never use tab completion, because I'm thinking to myself that typing commands completely will help me memorize them in the long run. Does it work? Hell if I know!
But thanks for your understanding. And I had to look up 'camel case'. I know this practice for a long time, but I didn't know you had a term for it.

Regarding Hacknet:
The game keeps growing on me, I play it a short amount of time every evening. Kind of substitute for a daily crossword puzzle or a sudoku. At first I was reluctant to buy/play it because of its focus an delivering some kind of story, but it works much better than I expected.
Also I liked part of the mantra of the Entropy hacker group within Hacknet:
Never have an excuse not to improve.