It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gone with the wind.

Flower is now available DRM-free.

In the oppressive, loud greyness of the city, nobody has time to stop and smell the flowers.
But their life-giving force is still there, patiently waiting for a chance to erupt.

All it takes is a simple petal carried by a gust of wind, gradually growing into a wave that transforms everything it touches. Become that wind, blow through serene landscapes, and watch them blossom in this reflective work of interactive art from the creators of Journey.
WHAT?!

I thought I would NEVER, EVER, EVER see this (or Journey) on PC and be able to play it.

Thatgamecompany! GOG! Thank you for proving me wrong! <3

Could we get Journey on GOG too, pretty please?
So this game doesn't have the multiplayer like Journey then? As that's an important and unique aspect of Journey and would likely cause it problems if it were to come to GOG- like it would need Galaxy for MP.
Post edited February 15, 2019 by CMOT70
CMOT70: So this game doesn't have the multiplayer like Journey then? As that's an important and unique aspect of Journey and would likely cause it problems if it were to come to GOG- like it would need Galaxy for MP.
Having Galaxy for MP or not is a moot point, since Galaxy MP is virtually equivalent to no MP, since Galaxy MP is a ghost town with almost no one in it.

The only way GOG multiplayer games are viable is if they have Galaxy MP and Crossplay with Steam (the latter of which very few have, tragically).
CMOT70: So this game doesn't have the multiplayer like Journey then? As that's an important and unique aspect of Journey and would likely cause it problems if it were to come to GOG- like it would need Galaxy for MP.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Having Galaxy for MP or not is a moot point, since Galaxy MP is virtually equivalent to no MP, since Galaxy MP is a ghost town with almost no one in it.

The only way GOG multiplayer games are viable is if they have Galaxy MP and Crossplay with Steam (the latter of which very few have, tragically).
I agree it's a moot point, since I don't use Galaxy anyway. That is why I asked, if Journey did come here, I consider the MP to be too much a part of the intended experience to consider buying it here. Which is why I'd like to confirm that Flower does not have the same type of multiplayer.
CMOT70: Which is why I'd like to confirm that Flower does not have the same type of multiplayer.
Flower is single-player only.
CMOT70: Which is why I'd like to confirm that Flower does not have the same type of multiplayer.
Hastur-: Flower is single-player only.
Thanks, that makes this the place to buy it then.
But the question is:
Can you tilt you keyboard and mouse to move around?
My console gaming life is limited to playing on the Atari 2600 and Nes. I have on occasion tried out other consoles when I visited friends. But after moving to PC I've never looked back. It wasn't until recently(around 2012) that I heard TotalBiscuit raving about a short gaming experience named Journey, and it convinced me I might be missing out. I had known about the triple AAA titles on consoles, and I even tryied some out, but none appealed to me as much as Journey.

Considering maladr0Id post, I hope Journey will see a release on GOG, and it isn't just a blue's wishful thinking. Because if it does get released here, I'll be making my purchase and play through it immediately. In fact considering the low price for Flower I'll be buying it too, hopefully enough other people make their purchase at full price, so that it will grease up the wheels to getting Journey here.
Ah the irony of playing this on a machine.

Still, will do.
It is a beautiful game. I just played the first level, at first with recommended settings and then with ultra settings, and... well, I wish my 940MX would allow me to run it at those ultra settings at more than 20FPS. Everything was a sight to behold.
It looks very pretty and relaxing, the price is good too for what is basically a gimmick game, like AER where they take a nice new mechanic and build a game out of it. Ive found I would lose interest pretty quickly. still, nice for a relaxing bit o fun
Thank you Gog.com and the Game Company
It's great to see games of "this nature" on GOG, keep it up with the quality releases.
(In Peter Molyneux voice) "Imagine you're a flower in a wide open field, you control the wind. What does the wind look like and how do you control it? I don't know. That's why I'm so excited to be working on my latest Kickstarter, it's what you make of the journey that matters, not the end result"

...game is delayed by a year and then is cancelled or released unfinished...

Well at least this game came out so that's something.

darthspudius: Booger Man let you control "the wind" somewhat.
Now that's a classic game! Love that game on Mega Drive.
pferreira1983: (In Peter Molyneux voice) "Imagine you're a flower in a wide open field, you control the wind. What does the wind look like and how do you control it? I don't know. That's why I'm so excited to be working on my latest Kickstarter, it's what you make of the journey that matters, not the end result"

...game is delayed by a year and then is cancelled or released unfinished...

Well at least this game came out so that's something.

darthspudius: Booger Man let you control "the wind" somewhat.
pferreira1983: Now that's a classic game! Love that game on Mega Drive.
What are you talking about? Flower was not delayed, and it was not a kickstarter title. Am I misunderstanding you?