It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your post-apocalyptic playground.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Fallout 3 GOTY</span>, a post-apocalyptic action/RPG of ridiculous scale, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

History as we know it got rebooted in 2077. As soon as you step outside Vault 101 and into the Capital Wasteland, you realise this world is overflowing with opportunity as it is with radiation. Who will you be, in this poisoned land? A curious adventurer, a mischievous scavenger, a heroic savior, or a terrible thug? No matter your path, the intuitive V.A.T.S. combat and the ever-present customization will make it a memorable one.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Atombomb2097: On one side I'm happy that this is FINALLY available in DRM-FREE form. On the other hand I'm really pissed off, that it's not available free of charge, for previous owners. I mean I paid for the GFWL + Securom (disk-check) version, then I bought it again on Steam due to various problems DRM-related, not to mention that I've lost all my achievements and now I'm expected to pay Bethesda again because they had the decency to remove the DRM.
You just reminded me that I've waited all these years after playing it on Xbox 360. I guess I should buy it for the extensions and to replay it. :/
Anyone had any luck installing mods.

Just tried NMC texture mod, both manually and via the Nexus Mod Loader and no joy

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/12056/?tab=2&amp;navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D12056&amp;pUp=1
mechmouse: Anyone had any luck installing mods.

Just tried NMC texture mod, both manually and via the Nexus Mod Loader and no joy
ArchiveInvalidation?
budejovice: LOL, fuck you gog. I look forward to buying these drm-free on humble someday if Bethesda sees fit. If not, well, I'll just torrent them. :)
Why's that?
Risewild: Just when we were getting ready to release TTW 3.0 new versions of both games comes up :O .

Since we already had a GOG.com customer going into our forum and start implying that we are trying to screw anyone who buys these games in here. Let me assure you guys and gals that we on the TTW team will make TTW work with the GOG version of the games as soon as a team member buys these versions so we can analyze them and see what differences there are so we can accommodate them in our installer.
I am sure we will be able to have the next release already compatible with these games even if they were bought here on GOG.com.

Anyway, great news. If I wasn't broke I would definitely buy both the games here right now.
Thanks GOG for keep bring us great games.
Awesome. Thanks for supporting GOG users.
mechmouse: Anyone had any luck installing mods.

Thiev: ArchiveInvalidation?
Manually I copied the files to the specified directory, yet the textures remained the same

Mod loader said file is corrupt, so I'll try again.
mechmouse: Manually I copied the files to the specified directory, yet the textures remained the same

without invalidation, if BSA files are newer (timestamp-wise) they will be read over loose files. Considering that BSAs in our installer are stamped 2017, you need archive invalidation
mechmouse: Manually I copied the files to the specified directory, yet the textures remained the same

Thiev: without invalidation, if BSA files are newer (timestamp-wise) they will be read over loose files. Considering that BSAs in our installer are stamped 2017, you need archive invalidation
Now this time you explained it so it was clearer, thank you.
Only issue i had a was a exit to desktop crash ( not a CTD in the traditional sense) but i had saved anyways prior to that,plus the Cloud backups are a nifty feature:)
WOW Galaxy's servers are getting hammered, my game's install page doesn't even load up! You guys really broke the dam on this one! :)

Thiev: without invalidation, if BSA files are newer (timestamp-wise) they will be read over loose files. Considering that BSAs in our installer are stamped 2017, you need archive invalidation
Had a look and it appears to be set on.
mechmouse: Had a look and it appears to be set on.
turn it off and on and it should reset the timestamps... though it depends on which mod organizer you use.
Is there a list of FO3 mods that will work with the GOG version?
mechmouse: Had a look and it appears to be set on.
Thiev: turn it off and on and it should reset the timestamps... though it depends on which mod organizer you use.
Thats fixed it thanks
And bought (also Oblivion and NV), even though I have these on Steam already.

Good timing too, I'm about to finish Fallout Tactics soon (still like 4 missions or so to go), and my meaning was to proceed right to Fallout 3 (I've finished Fallout 1-2 earlier last year). Now I can do it with the DRM-free GOG version, nice!