It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play an exciting RPG with intuitive fighting system.
Genre: RPG
Discount: 10% off until 21st July 2022, 7 AM UTC

Warning: adult content
low rated
Dray2k: A lot of these type of games do benefit from the censorship. Sometimes eroticism is more of letting your mind race, rather than to blatantly and simply show genitals. Mosaic censorship is just a part of the presentation.

You can argue that a lot of people "get off" from stuff like this, see japanese adult videos. If people hate any kind of censorship so much, they wouldn't watch it. But alas, reality is often different.
It depends on the game. If there's more of a plot and gameplay element and it isn't just a straight-up nukige, then yes. The scenes aren't that important. However, if we're talking about a nukige where sex is the goal and it has 50+ scenes, then yes, the mosaic would downright ruin the experience. I couldn't play something like How To Live A Healthy Hentai Lifestyle or Starless/Closed Game with those mosaics. And you know, Blood (or Dave Adams) over at Jast has been really vocal about their games being totally uncensored and demosaiced, especially with Tokyo Necro and Gore Screaming Show which both got announced last week. Dave won't put the Jast logo on any games with a mosaic, but obviously they will carry them on their store page as with this game and A Housewife's Healing Touch, which will probably find it's way here too.

Now most people do consider this sequel a bit inferior to the original, so if you haven't played that one, you should. It may not be worth cashing in at full price. Wait for a sale.
Post edited July 07, 2022 by TheGrimLord
low rated
Can't wait to see the usual suspects show up and start screaming about how this game doesn't belong on gog lol.
low rated
HANZ3R: Can't wait to see the usual suspects show up and start screaming about how this game doesn't belong on gog lol.
They were quiet during the announcement, so maybe they just don't care anymore.
HANZ3R:
No need to provoke them. I was glad that they were silent when the game was announced as "coming soon".
Post edited July 07, 2022 by MarkoH01
HANZ3R: Can't wait to see the usual suspects show up and start screaming about how this game doesn't belong on gog lol.
TheGrimLord: They were quiet during the announcement, so maybe they just don't care anymore.
I was surprised too, but I assume it means this game is up to their quality expectations and got "seal of approval". It says a lot how good of a product this must be.
high rated
Quick heads up for people like me who live in the third-world: the JAST store has regional pricing which covers lots of regions of the globe, including those not covered by Steam. For example this game for me is 20 USD on the JAST store as opposed to 38 euro on GOG. It's also DRM free same as here.
low rated
TheGrimLord: They were quiet during the announcement, so maybe they just don't care anymore.
ssling: I was surprised too, but I assume it means this game is up to their quality expectations and got "seal of approval". It says a lot how good of a product this must be.
Well, this would be Kagura if they had a bigger budget. So if you want to see what a real hentai RPG would be like, this is it. I don't care how many bots low rate me, I'm right about this. Unfortunately, TADA and all the key players left Alicesoft after Dohna Dohna, so if there is an Evenicle 3, we have no idea what kind of game it will be. I have no idea what TADA wants to do now that he's finished Rance, two Evenicle titles and Dohna Dohna among others, but hopefully it's good. Or maybe just retirement, the guy's earned it at this point.
ssling: I was surprised too, but I assume it means this game is up to their quality expectations and got "seal of approval". It says a lot how good of a product this must be.
TheGrimLord: Well, this would be Kagura if they had a bigger budget. So if you want to see what a real hentai RPG would be like, this is it. I don't care how many bots low rate me, I'm right about this. Unfortunately, TADA and all the key players left Alicesoft after Dohna Dohna, so if there is an Evenicle 3, we have no idea what kind of game it will be. I have no idea what TADA wants to do now that he's finished Rance, two Evenicle titles and Dohna Dohna among others, but hopefully it's good. Or maybe just retirement, the guy's earned it at this point.
I'm not a bot but you are very obviously someone who doesn't have a clue but keeps spouting nonsense anyway. That's why I downvote you. I really hope people aren't believing the stuff you write, like TADA working on Evenicle 2 and Dohna Dohna...or leaving the company after the latter. Same with a bunch of other stuff here/in the other (coming soon) thread. The interesting part here is your registered date of "Dec 2014" which would imply you aren't some 13-year-old...which makes it even worse.

PS: TADA retired three years ago.
low rated
TheGrimLord: Well, this would be Kagura if they had a bigger budget. So if you want to see what a real hentai RPG would be like, this is it. I don't care how many bots low rate me, I'm right about this. Unfortunately, TADA and all the key players left Alicesoft after Dohna Dohna, so if there is an Evenicle 3, we have no idea what kind of game it will be. I have no idea what TADA wants to do now that he's finished Rance, two Evenicle titles and Dohna Dohna among others, but hopefully it's good. Or maybe just retirement, the guy's earned it at this point.
Lucumo: I'm not a bot but you are very obviously someone who doesn't have a clue but keeps spouting nonsense anyway. That's why I downvote you. I really hope people aren't believing the stuff you write, like TADA working on Evenicle 2 and Dohna Dohna...or leaving the company after the latter. Same with a bunch of other stuff here/in the other (coming soon) thread. The interesting part here is your registered date of "Dec 2014" which would imply you aren't some 13-year-old...which makes it even worse.

Alright, so fair. I must have gotten that info wrong. To correct that info by VNDB standards, TADA quit after Evenicle. So yes, Evenicle 2 and Dohna Dohna were not made by him. I had heard some jabber in the Jast server and those people are supposed to know what they're talking about. Also, yes, I have a good feeling we will be seeing A Housewife's Healing Touch here as well. It was practically offered to every storefront.

Also, did you not see the MG Twitter thread where they outright told a user that yes, they had been trying to contact GOG for a long time with no response? It's there, sir. Go look it up. And yes, Blood does want Dohna Dohna on his platform. Badly. It is constantly discussed in the Jast channel. Maybe since you cannot downvote me, we can have a discussion like reasonable gentlemen. I am prepared with any proof if you need it, though admit I get some things wrong. And yes, I am 37.
low rated
Lucumo: I'm not a bot but you are very obviously someone who doesn't have a clue but keeps spouting nonsense anyway. That's why I downvote you. I really hope people aren't believing the stuff you write, like TADA working on Evenicle 2 and Dohna Dohna...or leaving the company after the latter. Same with a bunch of other stuff here/in the other (coming soon) thread. The interesting part here is your registered date of "Dec 2014" which would imply you aren't some 13-year-old...which makes it even worse.

Also, you could discuss this with me like a normal person instead of downvoting me. I mean, you could do that. That would be an adult thing to do. Or you could just down vote me and say nothing like a child.

TheGrimLord: Alright, so fair. I must have gotten that info wrong. To correct that info by VNDB standards, TADA quit after Evenicle. So yes, Evenicle 2 and Dohna Dohna were not made by him. I had heard some jabber in the Jast server and those people are supposed to know what they're talking about. Also, yes, I have a good feeling we will be seeing A Housewife's Healing Touch here as well. It was practically offered to every storefront.

Also, did you not see the MG Twitter thread where they outright told a user that yes, they had been trying to contact GOG for a long time with no response? It's there, sir. Go look it up. And yes, Blood does want Dohna Dohna on his platform. Badly. It is constantly discussed in the Jast channel. Maybe since you cannot downvote me, we can have a discussion like reasonable gentlemen. I am prepared with any proof if you need it, though admit I get some things wrong. And yes, I am 37.
A lot of information wrong since it was about games he supposedly worked on as well as "maybe just retirement", even though he retired three years ago and has worked elsewhere as something completely different already.
As for relying on Twitter or whatever from some Western publishers...lol. The people working there aren't exactly professionals, not even close to it. This is both about professional behavior as well as quality of work.

Of course, some other nonsense you posted: "Also, yeah Alicesoft is cool about working with western publishers post Dohna Dohna" - where did you get that information from? After all, Alicesoft worked with DMM (which they have ties to) for Dohna Dohna and published the following work (Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu) on their own. So there isn't exactly any indication that they would ever use a Western publisher for Western releases again. What storefronts they serve is of no relevance. And that aside, considering Alicesoft turned into a mobage developer, there is the question of how many VNs they are still even going to release. After their biggest drought ever, they only released Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu which is really short and a low-price title.
"even Dohna Dohna isn't all that crazy" - At least this you corrected yourself afterwards.
"Alicesoft seem to be toning down their games post Rance" - Apart from this being wrong, the Rance series itself isn't exactly molded in the same way. For instance, when the series turned softer, Japanese players actually complained which is why they put more "bad" stuff in it afterwards.
"There is the possibility that we'll see A Housewife's Healing Touch here though. It is Netori, where you basically steal someone's lover, but nothing out of the ordinary in terms of sexual content. It's actually very tame." - Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu is split into two different routes/stories which one can even buy separately. One has netori, the other netorare.

TheGrimLord: Also, you could discuss this with me like a normal person instead of downvoting me. I mean, you could do that. That would be an adult thing to do. Or you could just down vote me and say nothing like a child.
Cute, but that wasn't even me.
Post edited July 08, 2022 by Lucumo
Didnt even finish the first one.
WIll support this regardless.
low rated
TheGrimLord: Alright, so fair. I must have gotten that info wrong. To correct that info by VNDB standards, TADA quit after Evenicle. So yes, Evenicle 2 and Dohna Dohna were not made by him. I had heard some jabber in the Jast server and those people are supposed to know what they're talking about. Also, yes, I have a good feeling we will be seeing A Housewife's Healing Touch here as well. It was practically offered to every storefront.

Lucumo: A lot of information wrong since it was about games he supposedly worked on as well as "maybe just retirement", even though he retired three years ago and has worked elsewhere as something completely different already.
As for relying on Twitter or whatever from some Western publishers...lol. The people working there aren't exactly professionals, not even close to it. This is both about professional behavior as well as quality of work.

Of course, some other nonsense you posted: "Also, yeah Alicesoft is cool about working with western publishers post Dohna Dohna" - where did you get that information from? After all, Alicesoft worked with DMM (which they have ties to) for Dohna Dohna and published the following work (Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu) on their own. So there isn't exactly any indication that they would ever use a Western publisher for Western releases again. What storefronts they serve is of no relevance. And that aside, considering Alicesoft turned into a mobage developer, there is the question of how many VNs they are still even going to release. After their biggest drought ever, they only released Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu which is really short and a low-price title.
"even Dohna Dohna isn't all that crazy" - At least this you corrected yourself afterwards.
"Alicesoft seem to be toning down their games post Rance" - Apart from this being wrong, the Rance series itself isn't exactly molded in the same way. For instance, when the series turned softer, Japanese players actually complained which is why they put more "bad" stuff in it afterwards.
"There is the possibility that we'll see A Housewife's Healing Touch here though. It is Netori, where you basically steal someone's lover, but nothing out of the ordinary in terms of sexual content. It's actually very tame." - Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu is split into two different routes/stories which one can even buy separately. One has netori, the other netorare.

TheGrimLord: Also, you could discuss this with me like a normal person instead of downvoting me. I mean, you could do that. That would be an adult thing to do. Or you could just down vote me and say nothing like a child.
Lucumo: Cute, but that wasn't even me.
Did you forget that A Housewife's Healing Touch also came over along with Evenicle 2? And they were offered to pretty much every single western publisher? That's twice since Dohna Dohna. Depending on sales, I see no reason why they wouldn't continue. We've gotten two games from Alicesoft post Rance directly from Alicesoft. Look it up on VNDB. They have no problems working with western publishers to sell on storefronts. I'm referring to sales. Before, it was strictly MG. Jast didn't have any of their titles and neither did Johren. When you submit your game to a western publisher, you are working with them to sell the game. That is what I am referring to.

Also, we can't trust the official staff of MangaGamer now? Are we that paranoid? When the social media manager who would have an ear to these things tells us that no, they are not hearing back from GOG, we should definitely consider his words there. He would know. Someone asked, he responded via the official MG Twitter account. It was linked in another thread. How much more information do you need?

They're both NTR because you're taking someone else's lover. Even the pure love is netorare because that is not your partner. You are stealing that person from someone else.

And finally, if you know so much about this shit, then why don't you correct me instead of downvoting me. I guess you're the Alicesoft guy so do your thing. Speak, if I have it wrong. You have a mouth, you have fingers. Instead of downvoting and being silent, open your mouth, mate.

Let me add. When you make a game, record, anything at all and you want to sell it, you work with a publisher, label, etc. Maybe they do not officially publish you, but you do work with them in order to sell that product. That is a partnership, that is working with that publisher. I should not have said "published" like when Jast publishes Tokyo Necro with their logo. I mean like working with that publisher to sell your game. They publish your material on their site. They do not own it, but they have a partnership with you to sell it. So you work with them.
Post edited July 08, 2022 by TheGrimLord
Lucumo: A lot of information wrong since it was about games he supposedly worked on as well as "maybe just retirement", even though he retired three years ago and has worked elsewhere as something completely different already.

Cute, but that wasn't even me.
TheGrimLord: Did you forget that A Housewife's Healing Touch also came over along with Evenicle 2? And they were offered to pretty much every single western publisher? That's twice since Dohna Dohna. Depending on sales, I see no reason why they wouldn't continue. We've gotten two games from Alicesoft post Rance directly from Alicesoft. Look it up on VNDB. They have no problems working with western publishers to sell on storefronts. I'm referring to sales. Before, it was strictly MG. Jast didn't have any of their titles and neither did Johren. When you submit your game to a western publisher, you are working with them to sell the game. That is what I am referring to.

Also, we can't trust the official staff of MangaGamer now? Are we that paranoid? When the social media manager who would have an ear to these things tells us that no, they are not hearing back from GOG, we should definitely consider his words there. He would know. Someone asked, he responded via the official MG Twitter account. It was linked in another thread. How much more information do you need?

They're both NTR because you're taking someone else's lover. Even the pure love is netorare because that is not your partner. You are stealing that person from someone else.

And finally, if you know so much about this shit, then why don't you correct me instead of downvoting me. I guess you're the Alicesoft guy so do your thing. Speak, if I have it wrong. You have a mouth, you have fingers. Instead of downvoting and being silent, open your mouth, mate.

Let me add. When you make a game, record, anything at all and you want to sell it, you work with a publisher, label, etc. Maybe they do not officially publish you, but you do work with them in order to sell that product. That is a partnership, that is working with that publisher. I should not have said "published" like when Jast publishes Tokyo Necro with their logo. I mean like working with that publisher to sell your game. They publish your material on their site. They do not own it, but they have a partnership with you to sell it. So you work with them.
"Over", "along with". Such badly chosen words. If you mean with "over" that a back catalogue title got an English translation, then, sure. If you mean "over", as in "over to the West", then no, because such a thing doesn't exist in the first place with digital titles. It also didn't come "along with" Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu as it wasn't a back catalogue title and it also got released physically and digitally on a number of storefronts at the same time. If you want to paint translations as releases, then specifically refer to them as such (otherwise it gets muddy because then you can also draw from other, official, releases, like Chinese versions) because the only non-mobage released after Dohna Dohna was the already-mentioned Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu. Also, you need to learn the difference between the publisher and a storefront.
As you apparently haven't noticed, I spoke in general about Western publishers. Some are worse than others of course. As for Mangagamer, apart from questionable translations, they also like to insult the people who buy their translated games. When it comes to lack of professionality, I rank them rather high.
And here you need to learn the difference between "netori" and "netorare". That they are two different words should give you a hint. The latter is also a lot more of a fetish while the former is pretty common and generally not fetishized.
Maybe because it's pointless? Correcting people on the internet if they are spouting nonsense barely ever leads to a positive outcome. It's just wasted time in the end. In this case, I just couldn't keep my eye-rolling in check, so I had to type something. And as for people spreading wrong information, that's basically everywhere these days. Even if you look at VNDB, there are lots of mistakes there and it only grew with the influx of new users over the last several years after more and more VNs started getting localized into English.
Currently playing the first one: it is funny and has a lot of content! Certainly one of the best eroge rpgs.

I'm very pleased to see the second one on GOG, thank you guys.