It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eternam is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until July 8th, 3pm UTC.

Congratulations Don Jonz! You have just won a Virtual Adventure Vacation on Eternam, the biggest and best planetary Funpark in the galaxy.

Hard working intergalactic Space Marshals like yourself deserve to experience the ultimate gateway. Travel through 3D landscapes to more than a half-dozen past human eras, populated with life-like-bio-tech creatures offering tongue-in-cheek remarks. From the age of the pharaohs and the realm of medieval knights to the French Revolution and beyond, you'll have the adventure of a lifetime... or several.
samuraigaiden: How good is this game?
Depends on your tastes: I'd personally call it a weird mix of the open-world mechanics of Drakkhen with the adventure interface of Shadow of the Comet

I'd label it as a comedy, free-roaming adventure game, inspired in the "Westworld" setting.

If you like hardcore adventures, then go for it. If you don't like adventure games, then you'd better stay out of it. I think it was quite well received in France at the time. Specially because (except from Willy Beamish ) I can't recall any other adventure game, at the time, trying to emulate the visuals of cartoon animation.
Barry_Woodward: It's possible this might be a Pajama Sam-esque test release situation to gauge "our" interest in the Piko Interactive games that GOG passed on in the last go-around. If this sells well, we may see more, but if it sells poorly, the rest of Piko's catalog may elude us as Freddi Fish, Putt-Putt and Spy Fox have.
I did my part!! I bought Pajama Sam vol 1 & 2 back in November 2017 -- although it was on sale; does that count for showing interest?
Thank you very much for this.
I will buy eternam when the floppy version will be available.
No subtitle = no fun for me
tburger: Never heard of it.
Instabuy
I like to imagine that this is simply your normal approach to shopping :)
faroot: I did my part!! I bought Pajama Sam vol 1 & 2 back in November 2017
good man ;)
Shadowcat: I like to imagine that this is simply your normal approach to shopping :)
Concerning Piko's catalgo still not on GOG - I treat it as investment :-P
samuraigaiden: How good is this game?
As a whole, not very good at all. Bad controls, bad puzzles, all around bad adventure game. But it is technically interesting experiment in mixing 1st person open world exploration to 3rd person adventure game.
+1 and thanks for this. Could I suggest that you create a thread for this in the Eternam forum, that way it will be easier for people to find.
groundhog42: +1 and thanks for this. Could I suggest that you create a thread for this in the Eternam forum, that way it will be easier for people to find.
there's no Eternam forum yet. At least link from game page leads to main forum page
high rated
groundhog42: Could I suggest that you create a thread for this in the Eternam forum, that way it will be easier for people to find.
Done
https://www.gog.com/forum/eternam/eternam_manual_in_pdf
high rated
Goodies section was updated with addition of game manual.
I had never heard of this one. But I've liked the Infogrames and Piko Interactive games I've bought so far, and I'm all about playing older games, so I went ahead and bought it.
If anyone is interested, I've written a longer review of Eternam to my blog:

https://playernone.blogspot.com/2019/07/eternam-1992.html
tomimt: If anyone is interested, I've written a longer review of Eternam to my blog:

https://playernone.blogspot.com/2019/07/eternam-1992.html
Quite a nice Blog you have there!
I specially enjoyed the attention given to the artwork of the game-boxes. Unfortunately, most "retro-critics" nowadays seem to focus mostly on the games solely, while forgetting such crucial details of videogame history as Box Art (specially valuable at the time, since many people had no access to gaming magazines and were lured to the games by the colourful illustrations on the box covers), manuals and advertisement in magazines.

Well done!