It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brawn, brains, persistent blood stains.

<span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, the definitive package for the open-world, free-running zombie survival sensation, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy support for multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards, and a 17% launch discount.

As the light is dying, so are your chances of survival. A mysterious outbreak has turned a city's population into running, flesh-eating killers who grow severely more aggressive at night. You are also turned into a runner when your mission to retrieve some sensitive documents from the hopelessly infested city of Harran goes awry. Some people speak of a cure, some worship an aloof, self-proclaimed savior, and others fight each other for supplies or territory control. But all of them have one thing in common: they are constantly on the run.

Master the flow of your swift parkour moves and your weapon-wielding skills in order to stay alive. During the day the infected are less energetic, relying on their numbers to gang-up on you before you can scale the nearby building, overrun them with a buggy, or club them to death with your makeshift destructible weapons. But when darkness falls, the tables are turned: your enemies grow stronger, bolder, and terrifyingly more agile while unspeakable horrors crawl out of their daytime hibernation. Don't get followed or you may not live to see daybreak ever again.

Outmaneuver the flesh-eating hordes and escape your nocturnal pursuers before the <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span> wanes completely, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 17% launch discount will last until March 23, 1:59 PM GMT.

The game is not available for purchase in Germany. There are legal restrictions that are beyond our control, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitch alert

Want to see people desperately running away from the infected hordes? Tune in on Twitch.tv/GOGcom and watch Memoriesin8bit and Outstar's co-op stream this Wednesday, March 16, at 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST / 22:00 CET / 1 PM PST.
Holy fuck. Amazing Catch.
Holy Molly ! I didn't expect this game on GOG at all ! Too bad that I bought The Following 2 days ago on Steam...

But I'll definitely buy this game here again, for the DRM-free version :)
GOG.com: snip.....
O.H..M.Y..G.O.D......... o_O

Totally unexpected and would gladly buy it......

BUT....I actually bought Dying Light when it was out on the vapor website and had big framerate issues which I didn't succeed to fix so I had to refund it. Now, I see that on the concurrent website, there's also a demo for "The Following" edition and I'm gonna try it to check if I still have problems. So that brings 2 questions:

1. How is GOG refund policy regarding framerate issues?
2. For "demanding" titles like this, why don't you include the demo (when available) so users can "benchmark" the game?
Wow that was quite unexpected, I prefer Dead Island but this is still great news, especially for people who've been whining about the lack of modern triple-A on GOG.

Multiplayer is for kids, don't care about that, I'm glad as long as I can play this offline in single-player.
It is great to see Techland here : )
We hope more games will follow. Especially very first Call of Juarez and Chrome if you ask me..
Wow did not see this one coming. Maybe one day I'll grab it when it goes on sale. Played the demo on steam and I thought the game was good but it made me a nauseous after a while so I never bought it. Almost did during the last steam sale just to have in my collection, but now I'll wait for it and grab it on GoG. :)
Is this the AAA game they were talking about?

"Multiplayer is available only between GOG Galaxy users."
So no connection with Steam users? That's a pretty huge strike against this game.
This is getting ridiculus with GOG another relase that is Windows only even though there is a Linux version available. Still no word on GOG Galaxy for Linux or Witcher 3 for Linux. Seems like they don't really care, then why offer Linux as a platform at all?
Sounds like it will be a fun game when I have a PC that will run it. :)
Why no Linux version? :(
I'm actually impressed that GOG got this. Can't afford right now but someday for sure.
GOG.com: snip.....
catpower1980: O.H..M.Y..G.O.D......... o_O

Totally unexpected and would gladly buy it......

BUT....I actually bought Dying Light when it was out on the vapor website and had big framerate issues which I didn't succeed to fix so I had to refund it. Now, I see that on the concurrent website, there's also a demo for "The Following" edition and I'm gonna try it to check if I still have problems. So that brings 2 questions:

1. How is GOG refund policy regarding framerate issues?
2. For "demanding" titles like this, why don't you include the demo (when available) so users can "benchmark" the game?
If I may, the draw distance setting affects frame rate drastically and makes very little visual difference.
Look out! Insta-buys incoming!
mike_cesara: It is great to see Techland here : )
We hope more games will follow. Especially very first Call of Juarez and Chrome if you ask me..
Give this man a beer!
Wow, what an impressive release!