It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Build a growing settlement and explore the lands surrounding it in this action-adventure town-builder. Dwarrows from Lithic Entertainment is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Search the lush forests of the Dusken Woodlands for resources or lost artifacts, while meeting strange and quirky characters along the way.
I'm but a simple woman
I see fantasy tag, I put it on my wishlist.
looks up my alley but will wait for some reviews
It has my interest. I'll look into this one. It looks like a game that could benefit from a little online component, like LAN or IP co-op.
wishlisted!
Looks fun. Wishlisted for now.
Nice timing, had a itch for a building game, see if this scratches it.
I'm a simple man.
No violence, no buy.
Looks interesting, considering getting it, will watch some video reviews/play-throughs first!
Lone_Scout: I'm a simple man.
No violence, no buy.
scouts scout, not indulge in violence! :O
Lone_Scout: I'm a simple man.
No violence, no buy.
Fairfox: scouts scout, not indulge in violence! :O
That's what they want you to believe ;P
Nice to see more builder games, although it would be nicer if they weren't so simple. I'd love to see more peaceful games but the British imperial theme makes this one not fully count as peaceful in my book (although the not directly killing things part is a plus).

I watched the first episode and bits of others:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S18JAj5e63Q&list=PL9EBq1DyhMVCFu8aDnyhnkuWfkHORHf1N

It has a fairly simple mobile style, lots of loot chests, nothing too complex. Lots of busy work. Puzzles are simple and require you to switch characters quite a bit (you play as three different fixed characters). It doesn't look like the worst builder on GOG and combining a 3d platformer and a builder is a good idea, but it seems too basic. Maybe I'll eventually try it on deep discount, maybe not. I already haven't managed to get back to Supraland after the demo and this one doesn't seem as good. I'm not fond of mobile style in general. I think it could be used as inspriation for a good game that would have a more interesting world, a more insteresting story, better puzzles, lots more building options, not quite as zoomed in, etc. Sakuna is supposed to release this year, hopefully the building part will be better in that one (although I'm guessing it most likely won't be).
joveian: *SNIP* Sakuna is supposed to release this year, hopefully the building part will be better in that one (although I'm guessing it most likely won't be).
Would love it if it released here would be an insta-buy from me; thanks for turning us on to this title!
Post edited February 29, 2020 by takezodunmer2005
Seems to have a nice feel to it. Hope there's some combat in it as well tho.
Kind of looks interesting. Will have to add it to my wishlist.