It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saving throw successful.

At the behest of the mighty wizards, you have made a thousand-hour journey through the Forgotten Realms. As you reminisce upon your experiences, the critical hits, and the skill checks, little do you know that your quest is far from over. At dawn, you choose a new path through the DRM-free realm of GOG.com, and seek more adventure in the realms of Krynn, Dark Sun, and Ravenloft.

The missing pieces of cRPG history are coming back together! Our Dungeons & Dragons inventory just got bigger with three new packs containing seven long lost RPG digital premieres.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Ravenloft Series</span> - featuring Strahd's Possession, Stone Prophet - is one of the largest and most popular D&D settings ever. A gothic-noir universe ruled by the dark powers that be.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Krynn Series</span> - featuring Champions of Krynn, Death Knights of Krynn, The Dark Queen of Krynn - a trilogy of famous Dragonlance stories, based on the incredibly successful Forgotten Realms video-game formula.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Dark Sun Series</span> - featuring Shattered Lands, Wake of the Ravager - a pair of titles set in the post-apocalyptic take on D&D - a world where magic is banished and water is as scarce as hope.

Traverse, and become lost once more in, the incredible digital worlds of Dungeons & Dragons - once again resurrected from video game limbo and delivered straight to your modern computer. Hassle free, DRM-free, on GOG.com!
ET3D: Nice to see more D&D games. These remind me of the P&P AD&D days. Ravenloft and Dark Sun were neat settings.
Classicor: They were the two main settings of my AD&D group back in the day (me bein the DS DM) ^^
A german playing D&D? Betrayal! A german should play "Das Schwarze Auge"!
Nah, just kidding! :-)
Wishlisted for now, but solid releases for sure.
Negatus: I thought the Dark Sun games were turn-based, but the GOG store page uses the "action" tag. Are these games real-time action games, turn-based, or some kind of real-time with pause?
Your characters walk around and explore the world in real time. When you encounter enemies it switches to turn-based combat.
BreOl72: Nice!...aaand - instabought!
Shattered Lands comes in German too :D Thanks E_A and PiranJade :D
tremere110: Mind explaining this? I'm genuinely curious as what could offend you.
BreOl72: I guess, he speaks about the characters named "Drug Addict" and "Alcoholic".
Ah, I didn't look closely at the screenshots.
No Dark Sun subforum?
Uh nice, but.. I don't know these!
Which games are the best?
Negatus: I thought the Dark Sun games were turn-based, but the GOG store page uses the "action" tag. Are these games real-time action games, turn-based, or some kind of real-time with pause?
tremere110: Your characters walk around and explore the world in real time. When you encounter enemies it switches to turn-based combat.
Good to read. Hopefully, there aren't any twitch based feats of running, dodging, and/or jumping. I missed these games when they were released, so I'll definitively keep them wish-listed for a reasonable sale.
tburger: Oh, yes...NOW those releases seems as glorious as they should :-P
JudasIscariot: Yes, yes, you may now purchase them as you should :P

*szlachta hand wave* :P
Hail the GOG gods, rest of the Gold Box classics have arrived at last! :D
Maxvorstadt: A german playing D&D? Betrayal! A german should play "Das Schwarze Auge"!
Speaking of Das Schwarze Auge, let me remind everyone of the very good Drakensang series.

For those that don't know about the series, you can watch a little video: https://youtu.be/P1wday5t1Yo

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_dark_eye_drakensang
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/drakensang_the_river_of_time
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/drakensang_phileassons_secret
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/drakensang_complete_saga
tremere110: Mind explaining this? I'm genuinely curious as what could offend you.
So am I!
Crap...can't decide which one to get first. Ravenloft looks like the no-brainer, but Dark Sun looks different enough to be a good change of pace from binge drinking and cursing at graph paper during Eye of the Beholder.
Niiice! Another wish from my wishlist fulfilled with Dark Sun. :-)
@Vythonaut:
Hmm, I was never able to get Drakensang to run on a PC, on every computer it crashed after character creation, although my version contains all patches and bugfixes.
River of time is nice, untill I stumble into that one fight in the warehouse which I never was able to win.
Post edited October 27, 2015 by Maxvorstadt
Did not even hesitate. I got them all!

Thanks GOG!

According to the web list there are more than a few classic D&D games missing still though. More on Krynn (Heroes of the Lance, Dragons of Flame, War of the Lance...), as we as games like Order of the Griffon and Warriors of the Eternal Sun set in Mystara. And the only game that I know of made in the Birthright setting, Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance