It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have you ever thought about expanding your own crime empire, without the legal and moral consequences? Well, now you can SIMULATE IT!

Drug Dealer Simulator - indie, action and crime simulator is now available on GOG with a -70% discount that lasts until December 14th, 6 PM UTC!

Begin your story in a small dirty hideout and make your way up to controlling the territory, hiring your own minions, and doing dangerous business. Become a street business mastermind, or a ruthless gangster - it's entirely up to you!
rtcvb32: Take item from person A, sell to person B

Press Ctrl to crouch, or drop to the ground in case of police car....

Sounds pretty common to me.
J Lo: Edit: also, you shouldn't drop to the ground unless police are actively looking for you.
Well the trick is to not react when they poke you with a stick.
Aplomado: Sure. Propaganda to get people to brush their teeth.
BreOl72: For me, the word "Propaganda" is negatively connoted.
Telling people to brush their teeth is nothing negative, therefore I wouldn't call the efforts, to get people to brush their teeth, propaganda.
People who don't like to brush their teeth may see this different, of course.
So, to them it may be propaganda, in the sense in which I understand it: as something negative.

kai2: Propaganda is propaganda
BreOl72: Bingo!
Getting people to brush their teeth is Positive
howevever getting people to buy more toothpaste and toothbrushes can be negative
one can not deny that the toothbrush industry is a multibillon dollar industry
and they arent just providing their products because they care abouth peoples teeth health

if they cared they woud have provided the profit over the production cost to forexample free dental care for children or adults
Post edited December 03, 2022 by Lodium
J Lo: Edit: also, you shouldn't drop to the ground unless police are actively looking for you. Part of being a criminal is looking like an ordinary citizen; and an ordinary citizen wouldn't act like that around a patrol car. It would also help the cops establish a mens rea, something that would lead to a harsher sentence - if or when you are caught.
Mhmm i'm sure. Unless of course You're trying to get attention.
Lodium: howevever getting people to buy more toothpaste and toothbrushes can be negative
and they arent just providing their products because they care abouth peoples teeth health

if they cared they woud have provided the profit over the production cost to forexample free dental care for children or adults
Sure. While they're at it, they also could change their businesses to become charities.
I mean, why stop halfway through, right?

Some people, SMH.
Littermate: Perhaps the game could add the mechanic of illegal dealers struggling to survive in a market where their product is perfectly legit.
Unfortunately, most US states that have legalized, people sadly still turn to the black markets (or at least gray) for much of their acquisition. States haven't really legalized it so much as "pay to opt out of illegalized" it, so the supposedly legal stuff cannot compete with the street stuff except for people who are rather well-off. Even Canada's run into similar issues with it being so overly regulated and taxed; though, at least, there, apparently there's wide range for self-growing that people can do. (Most US so-called legalization [but again, not really] schemes significantly restrict self-growing.)
Post edited December 05, 2022 by mqstout
Psst! Want to buy some of the good stuff? This piece of Gruyère was matured for 20 months. Only €1700/kg special price for you. Minimum buy is 5g.

(If anyone has a link to the original video sketch, please share as I cannot seem to find it anymore.)
Lodium: howevever getting people to buy more toothpaste and toothbrushes can be negative

BreOl72: Sure. While they're at it, they also could change their businesses to become charities.
I mean, why stop halfway through, right?

Some people, SMH.
i really dont see the negaive aspect of giving more people able to get dental care
Its not like all people on earth have the same income
some people cant even aford a toothbrush and paste
Post edited December 05, 2022 by Lodium
Lodium: i really dont see the negaive aspect of giving more people able to get dental care
Woah woah woah, slow down there, buddy. Can't just go around and suggest people be given things they can't afford, that's pinko talk. Think about all the hardworking folks who earn a living, forced to pay a dollar more for their not-quite-premium-but-still-above-budget brand dental supplies while poor Timmy down the well is just handed things because he's down there and not up here like he's some welfare queen. He ain't workin' for nothin'!

/sarcasm
Could someone PLEASE bring us those anti-drug games, please?

- "N.A.R.C." (Williams/Warner)
https://www.mobygames.com/game/narc

- "Crime Wave" (Access) (Okay, no drugs here, but it is a blatent rip-off of "N.A.R.C.")
https://www.mobygames.com/game/crime-wave

- "Snow Strike" (Epyx)
https://www.mobygames.com/game/snow-strike

Thanks a lot. :)
Anime-BlackWolf: Could someone PLEASE bring us those anti-drug games, please?
snip
Other anti-drug games (at least in parts):
- Far Cry 5 (2018)
- L.A. Crackdown (1988)
In Licence to Kill (1989), you could STAB drug.

https://youtu.be/14LwyklVyLE?t=409
Wally Bear and the NO! Gang

Lodium: i really dont see the negaive aspect of giving more people able to get dental care
Warloch_Ahead: Woah woah woah, slow down there, buddy. Can't just go around and suggest people be given things they can't afford, that's pinko talk. Think about all the hardworking folks who earn a living, forced to pay a dollar more for their not-quite-premium-but-still-above-budget brand dental supplies while poor Timmy down the well is just handed things because he's down there and not up here like he's some welfare queen. He ain't workin' for nothin'!

/sarcasm
Yes im aware there exist luxery brands that costs more that some rich people like to buy because they want to brag about how much money they have by showing off
Golld tootthbrush or special branded toothpaste and such
Why do you think irt shoud be a goal for poor people
to compete in purchacing power towards that?
Post edited December 08, 2022 by Lodium
Oh yeah, there's also Ghost Recon Wildlands which has you shooting up hyper militant drug dealers. Started playing it since it's on Game Pass.

Lodium: Yes im aware there exist luxery brands that costs more that some rich people like to buy because they want to brag about how much money they have by showing off
Golld tootthbrush brrush or special branded toothpaste and such
Are you specifically asking me or is this merely thinking out loud? I think poverty is a failure of a developed society and the way the poor are treated might as well be a war crime akin to genocide.
Warloch_Ahead: Oh yeah, there's also Ghost Recon Wildlands which has you shooting up hyper militant drug dealers. Started playing it since it's on Game Pass.

Lodium: Yes im aware there exist luxery brands that costs more that some rich people like to buy because they want to brag about how much money they have by showing off
Golld tootthbrush brrush or special branded toothpaste and such
Warloch_Ahead: Are you specifically asking me or is this merely thinking out loud? I think poverty is a failure of a developed society and the way the poor are treated might as well be a war crime akin to genocide.
Well, getting rid of poverty in a socity that is driven by economical personal gains will be impossible

Maybe it coud have been possible if the society had worked more like star treek model where monetary gains isnt the goal
Buts that specualation on my part

Annyway, going to stop before i get too off topic
Post edited December 08, 2022 by Lodium