It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A cabin in the woods, how charming!

Don't Starve, a wilderness survival sandbox game with many original ideas, item crafting, and remarkable visuals, is available 20% off on GOG.com. That's only $11.99 for the first two weeks!

Don't Starve is a game focusing on your wilderness survival skill. Cast in the middle of unwelcoming wild you will need to learn to take care of yourself without all the commodities and luxuries that our civilization provides. It's back to the basics! You need to gather supplies, hunt, avoid dangers, and learn how to make a living in the harsh realm that became your new home. When you're alone in the woods death can come to you in many different ways. A simple cut might prove to be just as dangerous as a forest fire. But your most lethal and persistent enemy is hunger. What am I going to eat today--that's going to be your first thought every day. You might be reduced to gnawing on tree-bark, but whatever it takes: Don't Starve. Who knows, if you live long enough, you might even discover the dark secrets, hidden away from human sight, where no man dares to go.

Get your basic survival gear and a one-way ticket to the middle of nowhere, for only $11.99 on GOG.com, and once you get there remember: Don't Starve! The release special offer lasts for two weeks, that is until Tuesday, May 7, at 12:59AM GMT.
Mirkat: Will the GOG version require the Chrome browser to play? As I do not use Chrome, I prefer to play the game outside of a browser.
Bloodygoodgames: No. Nothing on GOG requires anything else to play, as it's a DRM-free games site :)

The game will just download to your computer like every other game on GOG and then you can play whenever and wherever you want. No Chrome required.

Hope that helps? :)
I think what Mirkat means is that Don't Starve is also sold as a game within the Chrome browser's App Store, and that version lives entirely within a browser window. GOG is selling the regular .exe /.app like any other normal Windows/Mac program. Tough potatoes if you have one of the few Chromebooks, but the GOG release is better on any regular computer.
Post edited April 28, 2013 by pen_sq
If anyone is interested I want to swap Steam key for GOG key of "Don't Starve". I have Steam key.
this game is actually prety fun, good mechanics, reminds me of a warcraft 3 custom game.
This game is different than other games.

Sucks I bought it on steam though, trying to avoid it though.
kaori.: this game is actually prety fun, good mechanics, reminds me of a warcraft 3 custom game.
This game is different than other games.

Sucks I bought it on steam though, trying to avoid it though.
You can get a Humble Store (DRM-free) copy with your Steam key. Look at the link I posted a few pages back (or just go to the official forums).