It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a dice-based survival city builder set on a mysterious ringworld. Dice Legacy is now available on GOG.COM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
The game has such a unique concept of gameplay, that I'm hovering my cursor over the green button. The gameplay video explains a lot and intrigues even more. I will probably pick it up, but I've never been a die-hard fan of dice games. Dilemma!
Looks neat.

Wishlisted even though this stuff isn't generally my cup of tea.
This is a game for which a demo would have been really useful.
Interesting idea, but "survival", "menagerial" and "roguelike" are like an unholy trinity of genres I can't stand, so unfortunately it's a hard pass.
Dang it GOG! Now I'll just have to buy this game... my wallet. It even has achievements.
I really like the graphical style, it appeals to my inner settler.
I'm trying hard not to buy so many new games but bought anyway.
Post edited September 09, 2021 by Doc0075
This looks very intriguing, wishlist for now (have a lot of Star Trek to get through)
Roguelike city builder? Now, that`s an oxymoron!
I gotta admit, I'm intregwayed.
This game is hard so far. Note that despite being a dice-placement ("dice rolling worker placement") type game in the styling of a board game, it's real time. It's very much a resource management game where you convert resources into other resources to do things.

I like it so far, and I could see getting into it. Either something 'clicks' eventually, it's dependent on RNG for a good starting board, or some tuning might be needed. I currently suspect it's a "git good" crapshoot though.
Post edited September 09, 2021 by mqstout
mqstout: ...it's real time...
...with pause, which should help with decision making.
mqstout: ...it's real time...
MadalinStroe: ...with pause, which should help with decision making.
You can't *do* anything while paused except look at the game state. only the lowest difficulties have pause. Even on the "recommended difficulty", pause is disabled.
GOG.com: Dive into a dice-based survival city builder set on a mysterious ringworld.
The Dice And The Ring?
Ok so the idea of this game is like when a guy with ocd like attitude married that crazy loose cannon girl and we want to know how they hold their relationship down and not falling into utter chaos.

So I ended up looking up the gameplay on youtube

So in summary, the wifey tell the husbando what she wants to do that week, and dear husbando decided where that activity will be done in that week. Or something like that. I'm complete shit at making metaphor.