It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s finally here! The long-awaited Bad Seed DLC for the indie hit Dead Cells is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Try out two new colorful locations, as well as fresh enemies and weapons in this action-packed platformer from Motion Twin.

On this occasion, the base Dead Cells game gets a 30% discount on GOG.COM until 18th February 2020, 2 PM UTC. You can also buy a special Dead Cells Bundle which consists of the base game and The Bad Seed DLC. This bundle is available with a special 18% discount which also ends on 18th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
Great trailer!
Motion Twin <3
Lone_Scout: Great trailer!
Seconded. Until now, I didn't realize how badly I needed a Dead Cells animated movie.
Lone_Scout: Great trailer!
rjbuffchix: Seconded. Until now, I didn't realize how badly I needed a Dead Cells animated movie.
All throughout development, they have had a few of those trailers showcasing new features. And both the quality and humor has been a constant! Worth looking all of them up.

An animated movie would be an absolute cherry on top of the cake, worthy of DLC-like purchase :)
low rated
Gotta try to come back to this, but the game really let me down when it allowed me to avoid that unlock when I killed the final boss the first time. ^^'

Also, still no GOG Connect... :/
I don't usually pre-order but I trust Motion Twin to deliver.
However, when I pre-order and there's a fixed date I also expect the game (or DLC in this case) to be available at that date.
Which, of course, isn't the case. There is no Linux build of the DLC available and even the older DLC seems to be out of date (Rise of Giants 1.5.7).

Why do I still expect things from GOG? Can't you switch to a good store Motion Twin, like itch.io?
Dead Cells Revisited In 2020 + The Bad Seed DLC: FULL REVIEW | Roguevania Evolved!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXjSMlYNXWI
Post edited February 11, 2020 by i_hope_you_rot
We have a stream for this! In about 30 minutes at twitch.tv/gogcom MemoriesIn8Bit will stream three hours of Dead Cells with the new DLC! (7pm CET/1pm EST/10am PST)
and for Linux when will be avaiable?
Zoidberg: Gotta try to come back to this, but the game really let me down when it allowed me to avoid that unlock when I killed the final boss the first time. ^^'

What kind of unlock? Is it permanenty locked? :D
Zoidberg: Gotta try to come back to this, but the game really let me down when it allowed me to avoid that unlock when I killed the final boss the first time. ^^'

Ueber: What kind of unlock? Is it permanenty locked? :D
No but getting it unlocks some harder mode after, it's part of the game, but it's made so that you can actually skip it (which I did, unknowingly, my attention stuck to the weapon that's just next to it). You actually come back just after but then you can't pick it up anymore. :(

Bad design, pity.
hollunder: I don't usually pre-order but I trust Motion Twin to deliver.
However, when I pre-order and there's a fixed date I also expect the game (or DLC in this case) to be available at that date.
Which, of course, isn't the case. There is no Linux build of the DLC available and even the older DLC seems to be out of date (Rise of Giants 1.5.7).

Why do I still expect things from GOG? Can't you switch to a good store Motion Twin, like itch.io?
Everything is 1.7.4, I know because I installed all a couple hours before.
hollunder: I don't usually pre-order but I trust Motion Twin to deliver.

v1989: Everything is 1.7.4, I know because I installed all a couple hours before.
Not the Linux version.

Dead Cells 1.7.4 620 MB

DLC installers:

Rise of the Giant 1.5.7 1 MB

EOF
v1989: Everything is 1.7.4, I know because I installed all a couple hours before.
hollunder: Not the Linux version.

Dead Cells 1.7.4 620 MB

DLC installers:

Rise of the Giant 1.5.7 1 MB

EOF
Best would be write an email to the developer, as they are responsible for patches.