It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Death rides again.

<span class="bold">Darksiders II - Deathinitive Edition</span>, a refined re-release of a fine hack'n'slash, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% discount, 80% loyalty deal, or even completely free for owners of the full series!

War. War has come. War beyond our control. War we cannot stop.
The four horsemen of the apocalypse have descended upon the Earth.
In Darksiders II you are Death, and your brother, War, has been dragged into an all-out battle on the face of the earth. Now, you're here to pick up the pieces and fix everything that went wrong. You'll mess stuff up on the way. Darksiders II - Deathinitive Edition brings the bloody and brutal gameplay into the current generation - among other improvements, the game looks better than ever with a completely new lighting engine and high-res textures. Death has never looked better than now.

Included in the package is also all the DLC released for the game, now scattered across the full story for a more organic and balanced experience.

Alongside the Deathinitive premiere, introducing the Nordic Franchise Loyalty Program (or plain ol' NFLP) for Darksiders - straight from the source:
• Tier 1: everybody owning Darksiders, Darksiders II, and the DLC pack on gog.com up until the release of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition on November 5th 2015, will get the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for free (i.e. freebie, gratuit, gratuito, kostenlos, gratuito) - the game will be added to eligible account automatically.
• Tier 2: everybody owning Darksiders II from gog.com up until the release of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition on November 5th 2015 will get an 80% discount during the first release week - you can find your discount code under Darksiders II in your game library.
• Tier 3: For all non-owners there will be a release discount of 20% in place for one week after release.

Ride the all-new lighting in <span class="bold">Darksiders II - Deathinitive Edition</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 20% launch discount will last for one week, until November 12, 5:59 PM GMT.
Nice, added to my account over 5 minutes before it was even available. After all of the consternation with GOG's recent upgrade attempts for existing games (Wasteland 2, Pathologic, etc.), it's nice to see this one go more than smoothly...

Edit: Forgot to say, thank you to Nordic for the free upgrade. Looking forward to future releases as well...
Post edited November 05, 2015 by yyahoo
Having just been upgraded at no extra cost, I can hardly complain; though somebody who wanted the soundtrack will probably manage to. :-P

Edit: comparing the two versions in my library, it seems this one has no manual either.
Post edited November 05, 2015 by VanishedOne
Wow, never seen that one comming. :)
Thanks to the devs, Nordic, & GOG!
Thanks GOG! Was wanting this bad! Totally appreciated! You really made my day. :0)
Thanks again.
Woohoo! just got added to my account as well. Thanks a lot to Nordic and GOG for making this wonderful loyalty program possible. :D
Thanks for the freebie. Appreciated.
Kewl, free game! :)
Holy Sh*t! A "new" free game. \o/

Thanks, Nordic Games & GOG!

Also, anyone knows if the save games of the normal version will work on the deathnitive version?
Post edited November 05, 2015 by pacciulli
low rated
Pretty cool... knowing that the game is currently 30% off on Steam...

*sigh*
Nordic really is one of the better publishers out there... Now, if only GOG brought Harbinger here already, I'd be even happier .
Zoidberg: Pretty cool... knowing that the game is currently 30% off on Steam...

*sigh*
For me its 80 %.
Post edited November 05, 2015 by NuffCatnip
Zoidberg: Pretty cool... knowing that the game is currently 30% off on Steam...

*sigh*
Looks 20% to me there.