It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Careful, there's a beverage here.

UPDATE: Cuphead has just been updated and -besides the various fixes and improvements- it now has GOG Galaxy Achievements support! Time to let everyone know how all these Game Overs helped you git gud, people.

Cuphead is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
A quirky and colorful run & gun side scroller drawing from the wonderfully twisted cartoons of the 1930s. Go solo as the titular Cuphead or team up with the equally trigger-happy Mugman to take on devilishly gleeful bosses with your ever-growing powers.

Crazy for its tunes? Grab the OST separately.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited December 04, 2017 by maladr0Id
finkleroy: I'll let you know as soon as I play it, which will be as soon as I discover a way to disable vibration on my wireless 360 gamepad without taking it apart. Does anyone have any ideas? I think it's ridiculous that this seems to be the only way to disable it. I can't be the only person who detests vibration.
CharlesGrey: Most games allow you to turn it off. Maybe there's some way to turn it off directly in Windows? Or via some unofficial controller software?
DeMignon: Unfortunately GOG reviews smell like 90% fake. I really hate devs doing this.
CharlesGrey: Don't know if any of them are fake ( I doubt Devs would bother with such tactics, outside of their primary source of income, Steam ), but early reviews are usually meaningless. They're either 5 star reviews based on hype, or 1 star due to unrealistic expectations or technical issues. If you're interested in objective and fair user reviews, give it some time.
Personal reviews will always be subjective. I had 0 hype or expectations. But for what it was promised it delivered, I like it and see no important flaws, so for me it' s a 5 stars (if it were less I generally dont bother reviewing it).
I also dont think 5/5 = perfect. Nothing's perfect, ever.
Anyone interested in a more objective review should compare a lot of official or not reviews. And read them, not just watching the score.
That's what I think at least.
Badigadi: Does someone know if I buy the game now, will I get the Linux version when it releases(if ever) without paying again?
I'm really interested in this game and would be playing it with wine in the mean time
If the game makes use of GOG Galaxy for anything, there probably wont be a Linux release here at all, as GOG has no Galaxy client or RTL for Linux at the moment so developers relying on Galaxy don't release their Linux ports here for the most part as they'd have to make a custom non-Galaxy build which is too much extra work.

It might be worth seeing if the developers have mentioned any plans to support the game on Linux on GOG, or asking them directly before buying it here.

Hopefully GOG will be able to hire more developers soon with the influx of cash from Gwent's popularity and some day be able to prioritize Galaxy for Linux higher though.
I love this game is my limited hour or two with it. IT is HARD. And it is incredibly rewarding like and old Fleischer cartoon. I half expect Popeye and Bluto to jump out of the background and have a scuffle during one of the boss fights. REALLY well done here. Still stuck on the slot machine frogs, but not for lack of knowledge on how to beat them, but getting my timing on the flying discs to do so.

This game is really fun, and if you're even remotely considering it, you should grab it.
paladin181: And it is incredibly rewarding like and old Fleischer cartoon. I half expect Popeye and Bluto to jump out of the background and have a scuffle during one of the boss fights.
Supposedly this boss character is named Captain Silver or Captain Brineybeard, but it looks like Bluto from the Sinbad Popeye cartoon.

https://youtu.be/RjCn1TY3FZQ

https://youtu.be/QIwUpvf2jXY
Where do i report game breaking bugs around here, and where do i send the error blog?
LordOfWallachia1: Where do i report game breaking bugs around here, and where do i send the error blog?
Click on "Support" at the top of the page, then select "Game technical issues", click the sign in button (don't worry it's automated and you don't have to do anything :) ), then search for Cuphead in the Games section.

Once you have the Cuphead page opened up, scroll down and you will see a "Contact Us" link. Use that link to send us your ticket along with your error logs :)

Let me know if you have any questions :)
Badigadi: Does someone know if I buy the game now, will I get the Linux version when it releases(if ever) without paying again?
I'm really interested in this game and would be playing it with wine in the mean time
skeletonbow: If the game makes use of GOG Galaxy for anything, there probably wont be a Linux release here at all, as GOG has no Galaxy client or RTL for Linux at the moment so developers relying on Galaxy don't release their Linux ports here for the most part as they'd have to make a custom non-Galaxy build which is too much extra work.

It might be worth seeing if the developers have mentioned any plans to support the game on Linux on GOG, or asking them directly before buying it here.

Hopefully GOG will be able to hire more developers soon with the influx of cash from Gwent's popularity and some day be able to prioritize Galaxy for Linux higher though.
There are non-Galaxy builds for every single game on the site.
LordOfWallachia1: Where do i report game breaking bugs around here, and where do i send the error blog?
JudasIscariot: Click on "Support" at the top of the page, then select "Game technical issues", click the sign in button (don't worry it's automated and you don't have to do anything :) ), then search for Cuphead in the Games section.

Once you have the Cuphead page opened up, scroll down and you will see a "Contact Us" link. Use that link to send us your ticket along with your error logs :)

If it's a bug related to the game, not Galaxy or the website, doesn't it make more sense to directly contact the game dev about it? I know some devs have bug report threads here on GOG, in the game specific sub-forums.
JudasIscariot: Click on "Support" at the top of the page, then select "Game technical issues", click the sign in button (don't worry it's automated and you don't have to do anything :) ), then search for Cuphead in the Games section.

CharlesGrey: If it's a bug related to the game, not Galaxy or the website, doesn't it make more sense to directly contact the game dev about it? I know some devs have bug report threads here on GOG, in the game specific sub-forums.
Sure it does but if we've got other tickets collected regarding Cuphead we can collate them and send them off all at once :)
CharlesGrey: If it's a bug related to the game, not Galaxy or the website, doesn't it make more sense to directly contact the game dev about it? I know some devs have bug report threads here on GOG, in the game specific sub-forums.
JudasIscariot: Sure it does but if we've got other tickets collected regarding Cuphead we can collate them and send them off all at once :)
I guess that makes sense, especially since it's a new game and kind of popular and hyped up at the moment.

( Also, holy crap, did you just see my post and reply within a few seconds? Do you guys have super-powers? Or do you just drink lots of strong coffee with sugar? )
CharlesGrey: Do you guys have super-powers?
They do. One of the powers I've witnessed was "Consuming spicy hot wings with no ill effects".
Not all blues have the same powers though, so results may vary.
skeletonbow: If the game makes use of GOG Galaxy for anything, there probably wont be a Linux release here at all, as GOG has no Galaxy client or RTL for Linux at the moment so developers relying on Galaxy don't release their Linux ports here for the most part as they'd have to make a custom non-Galaxy build which is too much extra work.

barleyguy: There are non-Galaxy builds for every single game on the site.
My point is that games that exist on GOG which have Linux versions that do not exist on GOG, and the reason why the Linux version is not on GOG as stated by the developer of those games, is that GOG does not have Galaxy available for Linux.

This is of course the decision of the developer to not divide their limited finite resources on supporting two different builds of their game, one with Galaxy support on WIndows and one without Galaxy support for Linux on GOG. Regardless of why it happens however, the fact remains that it does happen and there are countless games in the GOG catalogue which have Linux builds on Steam but not on GOG due to the reason that I cited. It is therefore quite reasonable to assume that other developers are likely to make the same decision since it appears to be the common case that if a game developer decides to implement Galaxy features and services into their game when they release it on GOG.com, that they are quite unlikely to release a non-Galaxy featured release for the Linux platform here on GOG, regardless of whether it is theoretically possible for them to do so.

It is a business decision in the end, and it does in fact happen.

And if you're referring to "Galaxy builds" as "downloadable installers that do not include the Galaxy client", then we're talking about 2 completely different things. I'm talking about a game that is available for Windows on GOG.com which provides Galaxy features such as achievmeents, multiplayer matchmaking etc., but does not ship a Linux build at all on GOG.com due to GOG client and libraries not being available for the Linux platform at this point in time, while they ship both Windows and Linux builds of their game on Steam etc.

Hope that clarifies things if there was any confusion.

Update: I just checked and this game does not have Linux platform support on Steam. The chances of them shipping a Linux build on GOG but not on Steam is quite slim, so I would presume that there is no Linux version of this game at the present moment at all. So if anyone is wondering about Linux support, there's the answer.
Post edited October 02, 2017 by skeletonbow
barleyguy: There are non-Galaxy builds for every single game on the site.
skeletonbow: And if you're referring to "Galaxy builds" as "downloadable installers that do not include the Galaxy client", then we're talking about 2 completely different things. I'm talking about a game that is available for Windows on GOG.com which provides Galaxy features such as achievmeents, multiplayer matchmaking etc., but does not ship a Linux build at all on GOG.com due to GOG client and libraries not being available for the Linux platform at this point in time, while they ship both Windows and Linux builds of their game on Steam etc.
The primary difference is whether they want to have Multiplayer features on Linux or not. If that is the case, and those features were implemented using Galaxy, that would definitely be required. But a non-Galaxy port, meaning the same as the Windows non-Galaxy build which doesn't include the multiplayer features, should be just as easy for Linux as any other Linux port. My assumption is that just using a stubbed Galaxy library and removing the multiplayer options from the menu would be 90% of the work in that case.

In my opinion, multiplayer in this game isn't a big part of the draw. Other people may disagree though; I'm not a multiplayer gamer.
barleyguy: In my opinion, multiplayer in this game isn't a big part of the draw. Other people may disagree though; I'm not a multiplayer gamer.
Wait a second -- Apparently it's a local multiplayer game? How does that even require Galaxy?

But if there's no Linux version even on Steam, then lack of Galaxy support for Linux probably isn't the problem to begin with.
CharlesGrey: Do you guys have super-powers?
JMich: They do. One of the powers I've witnessed was "Consuming spicy hot wings with no ill effects".
Not all blues have the same powers though, so results may vary.
I do recall a few comments on the heat level with those though...