It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take a bow, hero of Sherwood.

<span class="bold">Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood</span>, a classic point & click starring everybody's favorite bandit, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

This is the legendary tale of the heroic rogue and his merry men in tights who robbed the rich and gave to the poor, creatively reimagined and lovingly put together by Sierra On-Line. Court Maid Marian, befriend Little John, humiliate the Sheriff of Nottingham, and share a pint with Friar Tuck as you overcome puzzles and minigames to restore King Richard I to the throne of England.

This game is powered by ScummVM.
Klumpen0815: Why no Linux?
Well, part of what Jonathan said is true - "It's Activision, so you will never see Linux support (here on GOG for their old games)" Please keep that in mind; if it's a DOS or ScummVM game and there's no Mac and Linux versions, it's fair to say the fault lies on the publishers end. I'm not sure GOG can really do anything about that.
Smannesman: Now come on Heart of China, Rise of the Dragon and Castle of Dr. Brain.
SLP2000: + Shivers, Pepper's Adventures in Time, Mixed-Up Mother Goose and I think we'll be set
I guess it depends what you mean by "we'll be set". ;) I'm not trying to be a dick but there are quite a few others high on the wishlist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sierra_Entertainment_video_games

AFAIK these are all Sierra games relatively popular on the wishlist (300+ votes), though there could be legal issues I suppose:
Outpost 1 & 2
Ecoquest 1 & 2
Shivers 2
Lighthouse: The Dark Being
Jones in the Fast Lane
Aces of the Pacific
Aces of the Deep
Lode Runner: The Legend Returns (legal?)
RAMA (legal?)

Plus I came across others that had 100+ votes. And Activision has some other highly-desired titles like
Throne of Darkness (now unofficially confirmed in that thread)
Call of Duties
Empires Dawn of the Modern World
Soldier of Fortune 1 & 2 (legal issues tho)
Spider-Man (2000) - okay I just want to see this here...

So I wrote all this out just to say GOG can be milking Activision for its classics for quite a while, in theory. :P
Post edited May 05, 2017 by tfishell
Klumpen0815: Why no Linux?
tfishell: Well, part of what Jonathan said is true - "It's Activision, so you will never see Linux support (here on GOG for their old games)" Please keep that in mind; if it's a DOS or ScummVM game and there's no Mac and Linux versions, it's fair to say the fault lies on the publishers end. I'm not sure GOG can really do anything about that.
That can have an explanation when some game was already released on GOG before they had Linux support. In such case Activision (or other legacy publisher) might be too stingy to pay for a lawyer to draft a new contract. But in this case, it's a new release. So there is really no valid reason why they couldn't include Linux in their target platforms.

Not that I care really, since it all works in ScummVM on Linux anyway, but it just shows that something is really wrong here, and GOG can't really fix this situation.
Post edited May 05, 2017 by shmerl
Flaose: Such an awesome game. Great release!
vicklemos: Can we expect another noice stream of yours, amigo!? :)
Alas, Piranjade beat me to the punch this time (and really enjoyed herself while doing so), but I appreciate the kind words!
vicklemos: Can we expect another noice stream of yours, amigo!? :)
Flaose: Alas, Piranjade beat me to the punch this time (and really enjoyed herself while doing so), but I appreciate the kind words!
I'll check it right now!
Keep rockin', pal! ;)
The interview says that Christy Marx does not have the rights to this. Does she get a portion of the profits from the sales?
I want to reward her somehow for finally leaving Zynga :D.
babark: The interview says that Christy Marx does not have the rights to this. Does she get a portion of the profits from the sales?
You can support her by buying the games through referral links:

Conquests of Camelot
Conquests of the Longbow
Nevermind, links posted already
Post edited May 05, 2017 by tremere110
babark: The interview says that Christy Marx does not have the rights to this. Does she get a portion of the profits from the sales?
Grargar: You can support her by buying the games through referral links:

Conquests of Camelot
Conquests of the Longbow
Too late :(

Should have known that earlier.

Conquests of Camelot
Conquests of the Longbow
Thanks for pointing it out! I'll make sure to use those links.

gixgox: Too late :(

Should have known that earlier.
I think it simply counts a click, same way some ad systems do. I.e. if you buy a game there might be a higher payment, but even simple click also should give some money to the author. That's also how ScummVM project has a GOG link on their front page (do use it periodically to support them).
Post edited May 05, 2017 by shmerl

Conquests of Camelot
Conquests of the Longbow
No need to go to those pages only to come back to GOG's homepage to then search for the games -- each of those generic GOG links on those pages uses the same affiliate ID, which should be able to be attached to any GOG store URL -- such as those of the specific games in question -- and still work. ; )

Here are the direct affiliate links to the GOG product pages for these releases:
<i>Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail</i>
<i>Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood</i>
Post edited May 05, 2017 by HunchBluntley
shmerl: ...

I think it simply counts a click, same way some ad systems do. I.e. if you buy a game there might be a higher payment, but even simple click also should give some money to the author. That's also how ScummVM project has a GOG link on their front page (do use it periodically to support them).
Done: 2 small clicks for my mouse, one big bonus for Christy.
HunchBluntley: No need to go to those pages only to come back to GOG's homepage to then search for the games -- each of those generic GOG links on those pages uses the same affiliate ID, which should be able to be attached to any GOG store URL -- such as those of the specific games in question -- and still work. ; )
I know, but affiliate links are frowned upon, so I didn't want to post them directly.
Post edited May 05, 2017 by Grargar
HunchBluntley: No need to go to those pages only to come back to GOG's homepage to then search for the games -- each of those generic GOG links on those pages uses the same affiliate ID, which should be able to be attached to any GOG store URL -- such as those of the specific games in question -- and still work. ; )
Grargar: I know, but affiliate links are frowned upon, so I didn't want to post them directly.
I wasn't aware, but I suppose I can see why. Still, what I didn't know can't hurt me, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EDIT: Jesus, my typing today...
Post edited May 05, 2017 by HunchBluntley
Amazing thank you gog i never heard about this onne till today when i was digging for some PnC gems ive missed out on. This one still looks really visually appealing aswell.
Grargar: I know, but affiliate links are frowned upon, so I didn't want to post them directly.
Because people can click them all day to give someone money?