It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I only could, I'd be running up that chill.

Conarium, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, 50% off until July 13, 1pm UTC.
Nothing screams "eldritch horror" like a mind in constant hiding of its own thoughts. Explore an Antarctic base that pulsates with horrific images and slithering sounds, as you struggle to unlock lost memories and forbidden secrets. Manipulate peculiar machines and encounter horrors that shouldn't exist in a chilling adventure inspired by Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness.

Don't forget to add the game's Soundtrack to your collection. For more thrills and shrills make sure to check out our Horror weekend sale.
Thank you Iceberg and GOG <3. Hopefully we'll also get Darkness Within games.
So, is this like a FPP adventure game, or more of a Myst style point and click with better graphics?
We need more games from Iceberg Interactive, like The Lost Crown and The Last Crown - Blackenrock (if it will ever be finished).
And just when we were complaining in another release thread about the lack of "faithful" Lovecraft games (me in particular wanting one that was more of a first person adventure) this arrives.

I guess indie games aren't so terrible after all.
Post edited July 06, 2018 by pbaggers
Obligatory "what about Linux and macOS versions" question post. :)
!!!!WARNING!!!!

Due to certain (EDITED: not jumpscares per se; a scary atmosphere that's built around you). placed by devs you can't increase FoV (unless you edit files and then you might see stuff that was supposed to surprise you). For some this won't be a problem but if you're like me - i.e. you get nausea from low FoV - you might want to check few minutes on YT before buying.

But except for this small detail, this game is fucking awesome.
Post edited July 06, 2018 by reative00
is this game good? it looks sort of interesting
XYCat: is this game good? it looks sort of interesting
It is done in Lovecraftian spirit (i.e. you're not being assaulted by monsters from left and right); story is being told by location design and text notes you'll find. There's quite a lot to read (don't take it as your average walking sim, there's A LOT of text compared to most walking sims).

When I was playing on steam a while back it also didn't have option to change re-bind WSAD (not an issue for me but for some it's a legit problem). Dunno if that was changed.

The game took me something under five hours to finish. After changing the FoV it was a fun game (I understand dev decision about "immersion" but for me, fov change is a difference between play or no play - 65 or whatever it is originally is just not enough).
Somebody who already played the game could you tell me if the game has jump scares, or it just has a "horror" atmosphere? I like puzzles and atmospheric games but I just can't stand jump scares, not in games, not in movies, not in real life when a f*ckin' dog starts to bark next to you out of nowhere.
GOG.com: If I only could, I'd be running up that chill.
Ah, Kate Bush...great, now I'll be stuck on YT watching (and listening) to her best songs. :)
Bloody hell! When I saw the game I thought of Darkness Within, when I saw the name Zoetrope Interactive I thought it seemed familiar. Upon looking it up I see I was right! Good to see them back, and yes I hope Iceberg brings the two Darkness Within games here too.
xKeiro: Somebody who already played the game could you tell me if the game has jump scares, or it just has a "horror" atmosphere? I like puzzles and atmospheric games but I just can't stand jump scares, not in games, not in movies, not in real life when a f*ckin' dog starts to bark next to you out of nowhere.
Jumpscares? Not at all.
Jump-scary atmosphere? Yes.
Gosh, I wonder whether I will ever be able to listen to the soundtrack on linux.

GOG is still not able to get this right. Do you want a bug report or are you able to fix it on your own?
GOG.com: If I only could, I'd be running up that chill.

Conarium, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, 50% off until July 13, 1pm UTC.
Nothing screams "eldritch horror" like a mind in constant hiding of its own thoughts. Explore an Antarctic base that pulsates with horrific images and slithering sounds, as you struggle to unlock lost memories and forbidden secrets. Manipulate peculiar machines and encounter horrors that shouldn't exist in a chilling adventure inspired by Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness.

Don't forget to add the game's Soundtrack to your collection. For more thrills and shrills make sure to check out our Horror weekend sale.
YES; THANKS, GOG/Iceburg!

Another one to add to the collection! I have this for steam, I'll make sure to snag this and uninstall the shite-steam version into my De-Steamed/Gogg'd pile soon enough!
Waldschatten: So, is this like a FPP adventure game, or more of a Myst style point and click with better graphics?
It's a walking sim-styled format, but you can die in certain circumstances 'ala Kholat...
Post edited July 07, 2018 by takezodunmer2005