It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord, Combat Mission II: Barbarossa to Berlin and Combat Mission 3: Afrika Korps are now available DRM-free. Get them 10% off until end of Summer Sale Festival on June 17th, 10pm UTC.

Combat Mission Beyond Overlord is the first of the award winning and ground breaking Combat Mission game series. It recreates battles in Northwestern Europe from the June 6th 1944 Allied "D-Day" invasion of Normandy through the end of the war in May 1945.

With Barbarossa to Berlin we move to the Eastern Front. Watch as your T34s roll across the steppes of Central Russia or fight your way building to building in the Battle of Stalingrad.

Combat Mission Afrika Korps is the third and final game in the Combat Mission series. It simulates battles in the Mediterranean theater of operations, including North Africa, Italy and Crete, between 1940 and 1945.
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!! Thank you so much GOG!
Weren't these removed recently? At least the first title..
Post edited June 05, 2019 by clarry
clarry: Weren't these removed recently? At least the first title..
Okay maybe that's what happend.

I could have *sworn* the first game was here already. So maybe it got pulled and then GoG renegotiated to get all three (I know 2 and 3 weren't here previously but seriously I was going nuts trying to figure out which game I remembered if it wasn't the first Combat Mission).
Beyond Overlord was indeed already here before. But the fact that we not only got it back, but with BtB (often noted to be the best in the series) and AK to boot makes an already excellent release day even better.

Keep up the great work, GOG!
Ixamyakxim: Okay maybe that's what happend.

I could have *sworn* the first game was here already. So maybe it got pulled and then GoG renegotiated to get all three (I know 2 and 3 weren't here previously but seriously I was going nuts trying to figure out which game I remembered if it wasn't the first Combat Mission).
The first one was here before. You can tell by all the old ratings and reviews still being there on its store page.
These definitely fit the definition of Good Old Games
huh, I thought combat mission was already on gog
'Combat Mission' trilogy on GOG ?
Hell yeah ! Instabuy !

Thank you, GOG stuff !
About time!! Thanks GOG and devs!!!
Nice.

Even reviews and ratings for Beyond Overlord are back.
I love this game one of my all time favorites. Question, how do i change screen resolution?

Thanks
This had to have been a piercing Fortress Europe level of effort on GOG's part. Battlefront resisted Steam and never seemed too kindly disposed toward GOG either. Perhaps Geralt himself was recruited to storm the virtual beaches? Never thought I'd see the other two here or the first one ever again. Instabought.
Thanks bringing the old one back and the missing two ones here for the first time. Both (all) bought. Thanks GOG!
Post edited June 05, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
woot! :)

Big thanks to Battlefront and GOG making it legit and all three games available.