It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cat Quest and Cat Quest II are now available DRM-free. Get them up to 30% off until November 13th, 3pm UTC.

Cat Quest is an open world RPG set in the pawsome world of cats! In search of your catnapped sister you pounce into the massive continent of Felingard - a world crafted in the style of overworld maps of yore and purring with cat-tastic characters, stories, and puns!
I hadn’t realised that cat quest was even on pc. I have it on the iPad and it’s ok in small bursts. It is quite repetitive, go here kill x and return. It’s ok, quite nice graphically and full of puns which will, after the first few just make you groan. Do t know how the pc controls work, but it’s literally a press and drag, and sometimes click on you character, no depth, which works fine on iPad.
For a couple of quid I might be tempted, not at this price however, it is very much a mobile game, and the second appears to much of the same with the annoyance of a second character.
nightcraw1er.488: I hadn’t realised that cat quest was even on pc. I have it on the iPad and it’s ok in small bursts. It is quite repetitive, go here kill x and return. It’s ok, quite nice graphically and full of puns which will, after the first few just make you groan. Do t know how the pc controls work, but it’s literally a press and drag, and sometimes click on you character, no depth, which works fine on iPad.
For a couple of quid I might be tempted, not at this price however, it is very much a mobile game, and the second appears to much of the same with the annoyance of a second character.
Well you sound like the life and soul of the party... Nice way to kill the mood :V
I almost bought game 1 on Steam, glad I didn't.

Here I can take the achievements by Galaxy and still install offline for my little nephew.
Hmm... not sure my cat will love this. She's more into blood and gore...
high rated
nightcraw1er.488: I hadn’t realised that cat quest was even on pc. I have it on the iPad and it’s ok in small bursts. It is quite repetitive, go here kill x and return. It’s ok, quite nice graphically and full of puns which will, after the first few just make you groan. Do t know how the pc controls work, but it’s literally a press and drag, and sometimes click on you character, no depth, which works fine on iPad.
Midnight_Wolf: Well you sound like the life and soul of the party... Nice way to kill the mood :V
It’s necessary. I wish someone had been here to point out that tempest is a mobile game, I wouldn’t have wasted my money on it. Now cat quest is a much better game than that, but it is a mobile game, so not a huge amount of depth. As I said I would put a couple of quid there, but not at current prices. Whereas tempest I wouldn’t recommend you download if given free.
I’m glad to see PQube is finally onboard with GOG, hoping this will lead to White Day getting released here too. :)
Too Late, I bought first on Steam and with Play together probably 2nd too. I'm interesting in playing online coop, but Galaxy don't offer this feature (to local coop games). We try parsec and similars, but they don't work as well as Play Together, so we haven't choice.

CD Projekt prioritizes making games to selling them, now has to pay the consequences of having relaxed with Galaxy in the last 5 years losing customers.
Voted for it on the wishlist months ago. Glad, it's here now. Bought.
Post edited November 06, 2019 by FlockeSchnee
SCPM: I’m glad to see PQube is finally onboard with GOG, hoping this will lead to White Day getting released here too. :)
I looked into it and it has like $60+ worth of Costume DLC I think and the top reviews seem to be negative? (it also only has 63 wishlist votes but that may not matter for a new-ish game) I'm not against seeing it here of course but I'm unsure how big a priority it would be for GOG.
Nice! Wasn't expecting to see this on GOG. Will get both.

Question though. Does Cat Quest 1 include the Kitmas update?
Midnight_Wolf: Well you sound like the life and soul of the party... Nice way to kill the mood :V
nightcraw1er.488: It’s necessary. I wish someone had been here to point out that tempest is a mobile game, I wouldn’t have wasted my money on it. Now cat quest is a much better game than that, but it is a mobile game, so not a huge amount of depth. As I said I would put a couple of quid there, but not at current prices. Whereas tempest I wouldn’t recommend you download if given free.
I agree. I am always happy to see someone comment that doesn't like the game (with reasons clearly stated as was the case here), as well as the positives, so that one can get a balanced view and make up your mind by considering the good and bad in line with one's own preferences.
How long is the first one? The game page's 'popular achievements' section has percentages like 50% having finished the main quest, 50% having cleared all dungeons and 75% having gained all armours and weapons, which seems rather brisk for a game released under four hours ago.
Post edited November 06, 2019 by VanishedOne
SCPM: I’m glad to see PQube is finally onboard with GOG, hoping this will lead to White Day getting released here too. :)
tfishell: I looked into it and it has like $60+ worth of Costume DLC I think and the top reviews seem to be negative? (it also only has 63 wishlist votes but that may not matter for a new-ish game) I'm not against seeing it here of course but I'm unsure how big a priority it would be for GOG.
I've completed it and WOW White Day is a bad game.
The Mac version of Cat Quest 2 is only on Apple Arcade and won't be released any other way, and I can't support that. That's even worse than being Epic store exclusive.
tfishell: I looked into it and it has like $60+ worth of Costume DLC I think and the top reviews seem to be negative? (it also only has 63 wishlist votes but that may not matter for a new-ish game) I'm not against seeing it here of course but I'm unsure how big a priority it would be for GOG.
omega64: I've completed it and WOW White Day is a bad game.
Fair enough. It has 67% approval so it could be worse but it's not especially great. (I have no skin in the game other than games higher up on the wishlist appearing here, preferably)