It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cat Quest and Cat Quest II are now available DRM-free. Get them up to 30% off until November 13th, 3pm UTC.

Cat Quest is an open world RPG set in the pawsome world of cats! In search of your catnapped sister you pounce into the massive continent of Felingard - a world crafted in the style of overworld maps of yore and purring with cat-tastic characters, stories, and puns!
Nice to see complete versions here!
LOVE the theme and artwork straight off the bat, Cat Quest 1 also has some great reviews.
Oh Gentlebros, how much I've waited, and eventually I did end up getting Cat Quest 1 on STEAM! I'll be getting the second one here for sure, but the first will have to wait for a while, before I make a secondary purchase here on GOG.
Post edited November 06, 2019 by MadalinStroe
Mrrshan approve of today's release.
i tend to be more of a dog person however i do love the art and i do love a good action rpg. i may pick these up later today.
Do you have human servants in these games?
amund: Do you have human servants in these games?
This is not that type of game, you purrvert! ;-)
oh my this is so great! I've bought the first game simply because it had cats in it, but was surprised how great the mechanics and gameplay are :)

so lovely to see both on GOG, iykwim ;)
amund: Do you have human servants in these games?
Geralt_of_Rivia: This is not that type of game, you purrvert! ;-)
Aww, too bad. I got all excited about bossing humans around. Wishlisted anyway.
These releases do not appear to be catastrophes but rather appear to be concatenations of many good things worth pursuing.
Instabuy.... For all the pussy.
Shame you never do any GOG Connect games anymore. :(
high rated
Lantea: Shame you never do any GOG Connect games anymore. :(
Hedon was literally added to Connect yesterday. :P
It's a shame I already bought Cat Quest 2 on Steam but I can't recommend these games enough. They're gushing charm and are clearly labors of love.
Post edited November 06, 2019 by MrFortyFive