It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sanctuary is being sought/ Whispered prayers a last resort.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Ancient horrors constantly lurking in the corner of your eye. Mad cultists sacrificing their humanity in order to appease terrible gods. Your own sanity hanging by a thin, fleshy thread. H.P. Lovecraft's works come to life in all their soul-biting vigor as this 1920s story of survival horror unfolds. Will you dare see it to its bitter end?

NOTE: This version includes various small fixes, including: proper V-sync functionality, a fix for the triangle raindrops on AMD cards, and a custom-made fix provided by user Guzz, which allows the invisible sorcerers on the reef to appear properly, plus restores skybox rendering.
low rated
Nice enough old game, but with Regional Discriminating price it's a no-buy.
low rated
The game looks interesting. I just notice that it has no discount on it though. Would be more tempting with a discount.
Nice. At least the classic releases keep a good pace. Definitely considering instabuy.
high rated
Great game that introduced me to the world of H.P. Lovecraft.

Haven't left it since! ;-)
high rated
Wow, it's here finally! Thank you so much Bethesda & GOG team! <3 Perfect Halloween release.
high rated
YEEAAAAAHHHHH

The small fixes are very appreciated GOG. They help keep up your reputation of "old games that run on new machines". (Still waiting for dgVoodoo implementation for games like Populous 3 :) Frankly, you probably could have asked for 5.99 instead of 4.99, especially with the extra fixes.

(Thank you for completing all the wishlist entries.)
Post edited October 31, 2017 by tfishell
shit, I just bought this somewhere else. :P well, looks like I'm getting it again.
high rated
This is a fantastic game, well recommended for those who haven't played it. Has some great ideas and atmosphere, although loses its way somewhat.

To GOG however, can you be specific on what patches are on this. The game was notorious for having various issues, stick points and crashes. Does it for instance, or can be it made to work with:
DCoTE Patcher 1.20?
Awesome! This is an instabuy for me. Thanks a lot GOG!!!
SOLID!

I was hoping for a horror release today, this will do nicely. Thanks!
and bought.

Love to see the new Cyanide Studio game come here. If Foc-us Home interactive can let go of their DRM safety blanket.
Finally!
instabuy! go u gog!
GOG.com: NOTE: This version includes various small fixes, including: proper V-sync functionality, a fix for the triangle raindrops on AMD cards, and a custom-made fix provided by user Guzz, which allows the invisible sorcerers on the reef to appear properly, plus restores skybox rendering.
How about the crashing on the stairs at the start of the game or every time you try to move a cabinet?