It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sanctuary is being sought/ Whispered prayers a last resort.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Ancient horrors constantly lurking in the corner of your eye. Mad cultists sacrificing their humanity in order to appease terrible gods. Your own sanity hanging by a thin, fleshy thread. H.P. Lovecraft's works come to life in all their soul-biting vigor as this 1920s story of survival horror unfolds. Will you dare see it to its bitter end?

NOTE: This version includes various small fixes, including: proper V-sync functionality, a fix for the triangle raindrops on AMD cards, and a custom-made fix provided by user Guzz, which allows the invisible sorcerers on the reef to appear properly, plus restores skybox rendering.
high rated
Great price for an underrated game. Why are people complaining about the price? it is pretty cheap, quite reasonable. Seems GOG is loaded with cheap ungrateful shits, can't say I'm surprised.
Or the crash on the ship?
thank you gog nice release.
I hope it will work okay this time.
Thank you so much. I have the Steam version, but yet to implement a functioning workaround for the invisible sorcerers glitch. Definitely worth a re-purchase for that alone.
GOG.com: NOTE: This version includes various small fixes, including: proper V-sync functionality, a fix for the triangle raindrops on AMD cards, and a custom-made fix provided by user Guzz, which allows the invisible sorcerers on the reef to appear properly, plus restores skybox rendering.
Awesome! I came here specifically to see if a certain gamebreaking bug was fixed for this version. glad to see this post. besides the bugs the game was great back in the day.
First with Mafia and then with this one, it looks like GOG takes us on a pre-WWII journey---i love that period as much as i love medieval times. Great release, never heard of it before but it looks like a good old game; the lore is guaranteed to be great but i wonder how good are the gameplay mechanics... *off to read some reviews/watch a couple videos* edit: the videos indicate an excellent old game and from what i saw, the game's pace is somewhat slow which i like. Nice!
jrich3500: [..] I just notice that it has no discount on it though. Would be more tempting with a discount.
From a guy/gal that their name includes the word "rich", i'd expect better. ;)
Post edited October 31, 2017 by Vythonaut
Bought! Awesome release. Perfect game for Halloween.
Absolutely fantastic release!

And with this price, it´s a no brainer - instabuy - thank you, GOG! :)
I remember this being released on OG Xbox as well, but never played it. Heard it's notoriously buggy, hope it's possible to complete it: [url=https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Call_of_Cthulhu:_Dark_Corners_of_the_Earth#Issues_fixed]https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Call_of_Cthulhu:_Dark_Corners_of_the_Earth#Issues_fixed[/url]

Here's a video of the Best Friends guys playing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglDGombEBM
high rated
ShadowWulfe: Nice. At least the classic releases keep a good pace. Definitely considering instabuy.
It's not "insta" anymore if you have to consider it ;)
Will any of these work with GOG verison? Or are they included?
Nice, more Cthulhu please!
this is awesome!!!
i really want to buy this game but i'll wait and see if the huge amount of bugs have finally fixed...
Tarhiel: Will any of these work with GOG verison? Or are they included?
This ! Without the unofficial patch, I was unable to finish the retail version due to a game breaking bug. Without it, there is a risk to encounter the same issue on this GOG version.

Amazing release, by the way !

Approved by H.P !
Post edited October 31, 2017 by MaxFulvus
The added fixes to this flawed classic are welcome. Instabuy for me!