It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The ocean will claim everything.

Titanic: Adventure out of Time is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount until January 4, 2PM UTC.
A former secret agent who survived history's most notorious shipwreck now gets a second chance to relive the days leading up to that fateful night. Engage in FMV conversations, face tricky puzzles, and uncover dangerous secrets that could alter the game's ending, not to mention history itself.
Really glad to see Titanic here, and that it includes the extra stuff the shelf/physical version did not include.
I hope playing the game is a lot better than the signing up process which was a nightmare---so I'm not going to start playing it tonight because I'm so mad at what I went through. If the game is at least as good as it was when it first game out, it will have all been worth it.
AdmiralPaul: I hope playing the game is a lot better than the signing up process which was a nightmare---so I'm not going to start playing it tonight because I'm so mad at what I went through. If the game is at least as good as it was when it first game out, it will have all been worth it.
Sorry, how is signing up here different than signing up on any other site?
AdmiralPaul: I hope playing the game is a lot better than the signing up process which was a nightmare---so I'm not going to start playing it tonight because I'm so mad at what I went through. If the game is at least as good as it was when it first game out, it will have all been worth it.
tfishell: Sorry, how is signing up here different than signing up on any other site?
Maybe he had to do a Captcha for some reason?
tfishell: Sorry, how is signing up here different than signing up on any other site?
HunchBluntley: Maybe he had to do a Captcha for some reason?
Weird. *shrug*
i wish i had the energy at the end of the day to get mad at any website.
fortune_p_dawg: i wish i had the energy at the end of the day to get mad at any website.
It must take a lot out of you just maintaining that high level of enthusiasm for Oblivion and Skyrim. =P
fortune_p_dawg: i wish i had the energy at the end of the day to get mad at any website.
HunchBluntley: It must take a lot out of you just maintaining that high level of enthusiasm for Oblivion and Skyrim. =P
you have no idea. i wake up, it's oblivion, i go to bed, it's skyrim.... it never ends!1!!2!
HunchBluntley: It must take a lot out of you just maintaining that high level of enthusiasm for Oblivion and Skyrim. =P
fortune_p_dawg: you have no idea. i wake up, it's oblivion, i go to bed, it's skyrim.... it never ends!1!!2!
What is the significance of the numbers mixed into the exclamation points?

At first I thought it was a typo but I've noticed you add them whenever you "!".
fortune_p_dawg: you have no idea. i wake up, it's oblivion, i go to bed, it's skyrim.... it never ends!1!!2!
tinyE: What is the significance of the numbers mixed into the exclamation points?

At first I thought it was a typo but I've noticed you add them whenever you "!".
i do not "add" them sir. they add themselves. bow to the typos, love the typos... embrace the typos!!1!!@!
tinyE: What is the significance of the numbers mixed into the exclamation points?

fortune_p_dawg: i do not "add" them sir. they add themselves. bow to the typos, love the typos... embrace the typos!!1!!@!
XD Works for me!

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-1-phenomenon

HunchBluntley: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-1-phenomenon
I'm reminded of a Seinfeld episode.
I have not be able to save my games from the in game save screen. Does anyone else know how to save a game?
Ty_Gregory: I have not be able to save my games from the in game save screen. Does anyone else know how to save a game?
To save a game:

1. Click on the lifebelt ring in the game window.
2. Click on the "Save" button.
3. The "Save As" window appears - the File Name shown is - *.ti
4. Replace the * with whatever you want to call the save e.g. - yoursave.ti and click on "Save".

Hope this works for you. I've just completed the game and I thought it was great. However, I did experience a few crashes when you are talking to characters, so I recommend that you save regularly.
Post edited August 08, 2018 by groundhog42